Coffee's 2nd Grow Featuring Slutty Runts Autoflower

Hi TC - cheers for the invite
Wow, didn't realize @Mars Hydro had donated some of their fantastic kit for your grow, should be most excellent, the FC is a huge step up from TS in my opinion

I'm British doncha know, and we don't approve of such vulgar nomenclature over here (lol)
We don't do sex, either - babies are delivered in swaddling by a stork and left under a gooseberry bush, apparently

:cool:
Thanks Mate and I see but I thought babies came from male pollen (sarcasm) lol it’s a huge step from the half working burpie I had and the table light with a grow bulb on it

Hey Melville :ciao: have you much experience with them?
I don't have much Geoflora left.
Then I'm switching to Remo for the summer .
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
I'm using them as a sort of personal comparison with MC, which I've been using for a couple of years now.
One of my potted plants this year is getting Remo, and the other two are getting MC.
I'm seeing good growth and a very nice green from the Remo girl, so I'm happy so far.

Game plan for the upcoming weeks!

1. Save money for rent $25 out of $150 saved

2. Rent a uhaul to get rid of all the junk in the way of my grow area….maybe a saw as well to cut a pink love seat in half (they built the room around it)

3. Pray the housing company actually does their job for once and fixes the leaky basement

4. Roll a fatty and wait for the small problems that surely will get in the way of my plan

5. If part of part 4 happens scream in a pillow then all will be right.

I know it’s not much but that’s the game plan so far

Hello Buoy!

Sorry I missed the tag. Congratulations on the sponsored grow :) I look forward to watching your grow show!
Hey Mum it’s all good your busy and thanks we have a special front row street over there. I haven’t been told no swearing so far now we are good but since it’s sponsored we will try not to go off the rails to much so neither of us get spanked lol

Alrighty friends we have a update!

I managed to score a 4x4 tent for $60 over the weekend currently my current grow is in it but this grow will be in it after no idea if that made sense.

9602D360-9296-43AF-B4BF-891668C97B28.jpeg

I wanted to say a special thank you again to @Mars Hydro for sponsoring the FC3000 after I get used to it I’ll be giving a full review :)

Haha thank you kindly was a pain to setup but glad we got her done :)
As soon as I move from the place I am renting (landlord made me sign a document to not grow weed in the house LOL, still did) I will be getting a tent myself and activating the indoor lab to make some seeds. Probably this winter.

Happy for ya bro, and the lights are soooo awesome.
:passitleft:

As soon as I move from the place I am renting (landlord made me sign a document to not grow weed in the house LOL, still did) I will be getting a tent myself and activating the indoor lab to make some seeds. Probably this winter.

Happy for ya bro, and the lights are soooo awesome.
:passitleft:
Thanks my man I’m not actually on the lease so I don’t know the rules pretty sure that counts for plausible deniability right? Lmao ya they are pretty amazing I’m just being cautious with them right now not sure how much powerful sunshine ray the plants can take lol

Hey TC congrats on the new light and sponsorship.

@Roy Growin I’m probably going to sound stupid and if I do I apologize but if your Growings congrats on the promotion my man :)
Yes, it's me - TAFKA Growings - 'Pick a name that everyone will know is you' said Rob
Next thing I know Bill turns up in my journal welcoming me, asking if 'Growin' was my real last name :rofl:
So far I reckon @Paul Squiggle, @VetSmoke85, @Bill284, and now you have noticed so far ffs
...and thanks Pal :Namaste:

Yes, it's me - TAFKA Growings - 'Pick a name that everyone will know is you' said Rob
Next thing I know Bill turns up in my journal welcoming me, asking if 'Growin' was my real last name :rofl:
So far I reckon @Paul Squiggle, @VetSmoke85, @Bill284, and now you have noticed so far ffs
...and thanks Pal :Namaste:
Old quotes still say your name while your new name shows up I was confused lol and no problems my friend stay hydrated!

New to do list
  1. Get a inline, currently trying to get a cheap on on EBay stuck in a bidding war
  2. Carbon filter and duct, I wanted to try to make a carbon filter at work but I’m told the carbon is expensive
  3. Get pests under control, when this grow is done probably bug bombing the tent
  4. Smoke a joint, gotta take a break you know?
  5. Finally, figure out humidity etc hoping the inline will control it with the controller we will see how it goes
That’s the current to do list I’m buying nutrients and other supplies slowly while we wait for the first grow to finish, my goal is to have everything a week before maybe amend some soil before then possibly create a super soil using hp-pro mix that might be to advanced oh well figure it out as I go!

Also might grab some more auto seeds to make a SCOG still on the fence with it

Back
Top Bottom