Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Bubblegum Autoflower Week 11

20211127_211740.jpg

Definitely some super nice eye candy !!!!!
I hope she tastes as candy like as she looks! Wish we could all share here...stinks!!

Yup I’ve Ben saying for years we need to have a yearly convention that we all meet up to exchange have a great time n prob even make a contest of like beat nig of the year only the best gets in but Hopfully one day we could make something happen

Yup I’ve Ben saying for years we need to have a yearly convention that we all meet up to exchange have a great time n prob even make a contest of like beat nig of the year only the best gets in but Hopfully one day we could make something happen
Somewhere out there.....we will find a happy meeting place

Um why!!!?? I wanna see! We all want to see!
Well, cuz it has 2 more days to go, and I just reactivated 3 days ago :p
There are a few pics in the Super Silver Haze journal, and I will find a place to show her off, no worries :p

Well, cuz it has 2 more days to go, and I just reactivated 3 days ago :p
There are a few pics in the Super Silver Haze journal, and I will find a place to show her off, no worries :p
Yaay!

I did her bottom earlier before flower hit and I meant to do it again, actually said I was gonna in my journal and haven't gotten to it yet...there's definitely workable room there for sure, thank you for pointing it out and bringing it to my attention again Delta

just my 2 cents worth.. its an ongoing process as the plants grow.. i try to make a habbit of picking off a pocket full
of crap every week or so .. it is a pain in my back for me bending over and stressing my body .. i get some done
the stuff that gets though goes to pop corn bud pile for butter..

thinks its a really good idea to get those inside bud sites that never get any light (direct beams) trim off
fan leaves for better air flow and exposes growing tips to the light ...

also makes harvesting alot less work later....

180 watts

day66-f21-1.png

day66-f21-2.png

day66-f21-6.png

day66-f21-7.png

day66-f21-3.png

i think you need alot more light..... pop corn fluffy buds mostly .. sorry for being the bearer of bad news.. but
you need more light .. watts of light...

at minimum you should have 25 watts per sq ft .. upto 50 watts .. im running 50 watts per sqft..

how big is your grow space ?

Back
Top Bottom