Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Signs of lockout (or deficiency) begin at the bottom of the plant and works their way up if the mobile nutrients are deficient, and from the top down if its the immobile nutrients.
GDP, chopped today:

0072220.JPG

Signs of lockout (or deficiency) begin at the bottom of the plant and works their way up if the mobile nutrients are deficient, and from the top down if its the immobile nutrients.
GDP, chopped today:

0072220.JPG

What strain is this, Iam looking for a black plant to grow mostly for the novelty of it but if I can find a great strain all the better ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I love Jack that is one of my favorite ones. I am scared to do her indoors do to height restriction

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Me to very strong heavy buzz!! I got a lb of it I'm trimming for my Collective figured I'd throw some pix out there

Me to very strong heavy buzz!! I got a lb of it I'm trimming for my Collective figured I'd throw some pix out there

How tall was she and what was her stretch like and how long for flowering? ? Bc i would love to run it but am worried about height

10 weeks flowering time and doubled at stretch at finish in DWC was about 61/2" big beautiful Sativa!!!!

Yea see thats my concerns i use hid lights and ceiling is 7 ft. So i cant do her indoors. I like outdoors anyway better. So once Seattle's weather warm up they are getting dropped. I have lemon haze ready for spring time now i gotta get jack and a couple other sativa for my outdoor project

Royal queen sour diesel is the dumb chunky one and this one is ripper toxic
420-magazine-mobile358573165.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Ripper toxic?? What breeder makes that? Looks amazing.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Back
Top Bottom