Continue Biogrow or not?

MarioUK

So I'm 8 and a half weeks into this autoflower cycle (Orange sherbet Auto 9/10 week strain) and on the last time I watered on Monday I cut biogrow out completely and only fed biobloom and topmax, now all leaves are yellowing (From lack of nitrogen) Shall I feed them N again? I plan to chop in the next 1 and a half weeks ish. Let them go yellow or feed N again? What are the pros and cons here?

We're probably both right too. I'd be taking into consideration how bad the yellowing is and realistically how close to harvest they are. Breeders timings of 9/10 weeks are often optimistic. From what I remember on your previous thread you've kept the grow at the lower end so the plant might not have the reserves to finish out strongly without a little in the feeding.

I am not familiar with those nutrients, but I am just going to assume the Biogrow with nitrogen is meant for Vegetative stage.
I have to believe the nutrient manufacturer probably states that more than likely.
Biobizz schedule you use the grow through the entire grow up until, if you choose, water only at the end. I used it all the way through.

Thanks guys I think I might give them 1 last feed of N next time, look like 2 weeks left, here they were 2 days ago.

20210419_132132.jpg

It says to use throughout the cycle
Is this what you're using?

"BioGrow is an ‘all-in-ONE’ blend of carefully selected natural materials, formulated specifically for the vegetative growth stage of fast growing plants. Essential nutrients are provided for superior growth, both readily available for the plant and slowly releasing to supply all nutrients over a period of 8 weeks. During vegetative growth, plants require higher amounts of Nitrogen. Nitrogen makes the cells divide and multiply, which is the reason that plants need higher amounts of it during the vegetative growth stage when leaf and root development is at its peak."

They are pretty confusing if they say to use that also during flower.

Back
Top Bottom