Cooking with The Chronic

I meant you were AWOL from the site from your edibles!
I need to make some again soon . Probably go with gummies again or I want to be able to get same high off edibles 60-100 mg capsules is what I am after one day wake in am pop a CBD low thc oil capsule to start day is what I want next .

My steongest edibles are made when I put 3.5 grams of decarbed wax into a 1/4 cup of oil and make a batch of cookies. I make 14-16 cookies with this and a whole cookie is nooooooo fun. A half and your fried. A quarter is the way to go for me great buzz for hours. I have a pretty high tolerance for smoke but them cookies are stout! Have a great day everyone

I realize this post is 2 years' old but I'm thinking this might be a good way for me to use up the shatter I can no longer smoke because it kills my throat. I bought the shatter. Do I need to decarb it before using it in a recipe?

I believe that Grandpa Tokin does his in a silicone cup in the toaster oven at 240ºF for about 30 minutes past the point at which it stops bubbling.

I don't have a toaster oven. Can I just use my real oven?

Heres what i meant earlier, if youre gonna do box brownies, do the GRUT ones! These turned out bomb, i cant even feel my knee right now. Super easy, no mods necessary, really, i mean, well you know what i mean. Any how 15 brownies from 2/3 cup coconut oil, 53mgs per!!!! WHOOO!!!!!

No guests so the best one for me! :cool:

Hi Agemon.

I know this post is pretty old but the strength of brownies you made intrigues me as I also have a very high tolerance. Could you please let me know the oil and cannabis ratios for the oil you used in the brownies?

Please...relax! You've suffered enough under my confusion!
:Namaste:

¼ cup blocks will be harder to blend back together and, given their size, will have larger amounts of oil settling out. I just wish someone made 2.5" cookie molds like they make muffin tins. I've seen 3" whoopie pie molds but that's too wide.

I know that you are no longer making cookies for your dad but Amazon Canada has these molds that are 2.5" across just in case you're making medicated cookies for anyone else.

Cookie Molds, maybe?

Thanks HG! I bought silicon molds at cannasavvy's suggestion and they worked out great.
612iGLrDJgL._AC_SX569_.jpg

On Amazon they're called:
Silicone Molds [Disc, 6 Cup] Cupcake Baking Pan - Free Paper Muffin Cups - Non Stick, BPA Free, 100% Silicon & Dishwasher Safe Silicon Bakeware Tin - Kitchen Rubber Tray, Resin & Soap Molds

Anyone interested in seeing this thread revived?

I'm still making all kinds of fun, changed a bit from back in the day when this thread was poppin'. :rofl: Most of the older posts make me cringe a bit. LoL

Anywhoo... I'm still active in the kitchen. Here's a recent batch of Narcolepsy gummies I make for Mrs. Milly. 🤘

Each gummy is roughly 15mg THC with 5mg Melatonin.
She sleeps like a rock! LoL.... after 8pm only kinda gummy (and only need one) 👍

If there's some interest, I'll try to fire things back up & share all the newer "evolved" recipes

Stay lit growmies & homies
✌️

I've definitely got some new tricks up my sleeve. 🤘

Been incorporating a bunch of vitamins in my daytime, and melatonin on my night stuff.

Fun edibles started evolving over the past few years as people started asking for specific meds. The Mrs. & I got creative and started making edibles specific to a person and have had amazing results.

Our next venture is gonna be working with freeze dried candies. 👍

I never got tired of this thread no matter how much melatonin you threw in!
Been trying to get into some fungus in my cooking, but end up grilling a hog on Mars when all I wanted was some mushroom chocolate. 🤣

You should probably drop a link to this thread in your new one given the number of new folks who don't know it exists!
Yeah man... I've been kicking it around since I came back. Noticed that RG left this thread active. Kinda figured it was a sign...

I'll drop a link & see what happens.

Love ya brother! Always happy to have ya around (even when I'm being a grumpy cunt)
✌️

Anyone interested in seeing this thread revived?

I'm still making all kinds of fun, changed a bit from back in the day when this thread was poppin'. :rofl: Most of the older posts make me cringe a bit. LoL

Anywhoo... I'm still active in the kitchen. Here's a recent batch of Narcolepsy gummies I make for Mrs. Milly. 🤘

Each gummy is roughly 15mg THC with 5mg Melatonin.
She sleeps like a rock! LoL.... after 8pm only kinda gummy (and only need one) 👍

If there's some interest, I'll try to fire things back up & share all the newer "evolved" recipes

Stay lit growmies & homies
✌️
I make gummies to help my aunt sleep, and I never thought to add melatonin!
I'm going to have to go through this thread, see what's in here.
Thanks!

I make gummies to help my aunt sleep, and I never thought to add melatonin!
I'm going to have to go through this thread, see what's in here.
Thanks!
Gahhhh! Please don't! LoL

:rofl:

I hate seeing all my old vids. LoL just ask and save yourself the time.

I can throw together a post here quicker than you can dig it out of all that old gibberish. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom