Cosmic Dave's First Time

I just home, i´ve been away from my girls since Monday morning and couldn't wait to peek at the sleeping h girls so in i went trying to use just a illuminated cell phone couldn't see shit!!!!! so i guess ill vape a bowl and go have a drink and wait on the lights

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!!!!!!!:420:

All is well in the garden. I watered all the girls on Friday and snapped a few pics looks like they are starting to reveal themselves ive got one that is showing male im going to give it a few more days of observation and pull it.
DSCN4119_1_.JPG
DSCN4118_1_.JPG
DSCN4117_1_.JPG

A few posts back i mentioned my solution to what i percieved as the upcoming issue of watering plants that are under a scrog net in a 4x4 tent. Heres what i ended up with, i still fill it with gallon jugs so i can keep up with how much water is there and i can calculate ny nutrient mix. I can report that this makes watering a breeze turned a several hour process into a few min.
DSCN4121_1_.JPG
DSCN4120_2_.JPG

all right batterys died in the camera so it took a few days for me to get by the store so thats my excuse for not posting lately, thats my story and im sticking with it!!!
So I'm 62 days in and 10 days into flower and i may have ran into a unexpected but perhaps good problem. I think i have 9 girls in the tent. I was hoping for 4 or five and looking at the plants ive got 4 or 5 different strains. also my buddy says that all 7 of the plants that we moved outside are showing pistils and seem to be thriving in their new home. What are the odds of 16 bag seed plants all surviving a new farmer and all being female?
well no more rambling from me, check out my girls and let me know what you think.:420:
DSCN4135_1_.JPG
DSCN4134_1_.JPG
DSCN4133_1_.JPG
DSCN4132_1_.JPG
DSCN4131_1_.JPG
DSCN4130_1_.JPG
DSCN4129_1_.JPG
DSCN4128_1_.JPG
DSCN4127_1_.JPG
DSCN4126_1_.JPG
DSCN4125_1_.JPG
DSCN4124_1_.JPG
DSCN4123_1_.JPG

Gonna tag along for this one CD..
In the middle of my first grow.
let's see what we can learn. ;0)
Looking awesome, you must be a happy chappie..

Sent from my LG-D855 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I cut everything that showed anything that looked like balls today, so now I have 6 girls that show no sign of male traits in the tent. Had a mentor with 50yrs of growing experience stop by we spent about 2 hrs going through all nine plants with a loupe and a USB microscope and ended up culling 3 plants. also watered everything and did a fairly extensive defoliation to uncover all the bud sites. I still have 1 or 2 plants more than I actually planned for but now I have a lot more room. The question now is do I and if I do when does the net get stretched across the tent? What do you guy's think?

well with bag seeds they tend to do this because the mother plant was obviously stressed and the seeds were produced from the stress... your best beat would be get some feminized seeds from a reliable source. I got 25 LSD bag seeds just sitting around and I'm worried about using them because of this fact.

Back
Top Bottom