As well there should be. I myself have become quite the photographic efficienado since my Girlz were first Germinated. Some would say I'm a little Off Side for talking to and Praising so much when they first awaken every evening @ 7pm -
- My Little Princesses ( I actually wait @ least 20 minutes After the Light comes on in my Cabinet) are greeted with warm affectionate greetings & praises. I KNOW Beyond any shadow of doubt that They Do Indeed Respond to it Positively & I really can't explain it.
Except to pass on what I was told. " Try it for the first half of your Grow"
Then YOU'LL See for yourself in the ACTION Sense what is what! There you have it. Believe me when I say " if you'd have told me I'd be chatting up my plants and Naming each of them, then treating them as if they were A Living Organism" Oh, wait a minute. " They ARE a Living Organism like US" Go Figure eh? lol Just putting it out there as I believe in the -
- Give Back as much as you get at the very least. It's so true that Pay it Forward Gig. I've lived and learnt it. I Truly am Inspired by Your Enthusiasm as it is a good reminder of how much FUN Growing really Is. :goodjob: :Namaste: :Namaste:

Sincerely: Don D. Have A Green Grow & A Heavy Harvest.
IMG_3306_1_.JPG
IMG_3238_1_.JPG
IMG_163928.JPG
IMG_006976.JPG
IMG_85273.JPG

Some pre-harvest shots of my big & bushy Jade Dragon (Grand Daddy Purple x Green Crack) mother plant pheno #1 as she gets ready for the chop here shortly. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC010042.JPG

DSC010298.JPG

DSC010055.JPG

DSC0101310.JPG

DSC010214.JPG

DSC010607.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanx for the like I appreciate each and every one right now especially. I'm trying to hit the 50 post mark again so I can message freely and navigate all forums too. I wish all a Green Grow & A Heavy Harvest. :Namaste: :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

IMG_3004_1_.JPG
IMG_210717.JPG
IMG_3029_1_.JPG
IMG_210717.JPG

Alrighty, Now, "Can anyone Please enlighten me in regards to what is up with this Red/darkening of pistils in Buds? 40 to 50% is IDEAL for THC Potency? Correct? It's just you have half the people on the fence in regards to the PROPER TIME to HARVEST Bud" I'm going to cut Molly down today & Hang her out to Dry! I'll report back when properly cured and ready to try.

Stay Green, Sincerely: Donny D.

WOW. Cracking thread here and some quality buds :)

Those R Some seriously SWEET! Looking Little Nugs No Doubt They will be well worth all the Effort and if your anything like myself
Inhale :volcano-smiley: With the Utmost PRIDE & Euphoria I thinks your doing something Very Right In The ACTION SENSE of the Word that is. Those Flowers of yours there have me Twistin & Tokin my Nooner Dosage.
IMG_3763_1_.JPG
IMG_3488_1_.JPG
IMG_3047_1_.JPG

Have A Green Grow & A Heavy Harvest :goodjob: :Namaste: :Namaste:
Sincerely: Donny D.

Back
Top Bottom