D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Sat night update. Been busy all day in the garden.
Chopped one on the animal cookies this day.
2015-10-17_14_25_48.jpg
2015-10-17_14_38_17.jpg
2015-10-17_14_38_39.jpg

her buds were very heavy with resin as you can see not very dense but very heavy. Ill will let the other go 5-10 more days. She is way more dense and a better fit in my garden I already have her clone in flower and a clone from that one as well vegging her arse off.
Next the newbies. Here's strawberry cheesecake she's been tipped a couple of times and just got a big defoliation a pic before and after then her roots.
2015-10-16_14_29_38.jpg
2015-10-16_14_31_51.jpg
2015-10-16_14_32_25.jpg

and pineapple express. She got a defoliation as well.
2015-10-16_14_54_54.jpg
2015-10-16_14_57_35.jpg

now a quick peek in the lush tent.
first blueberry.
2015-10-16_15_49_13.jpg
2015-10-16_15_49_26.jpg
2015-10-16_15_49_37.jpg

the animal cookies I'm keeping a bit.
2015-10-16_15_28_57.jpg
2015-10-16_15_29_12.jpg

Ill have another photo shoot with the rest of the plants early in the morning.
happy daze.

Hey buddy looking good in there! What's the story on those foxtails? Heat?

Trig

Trig my dude. Man idk that animal cookie was a little biotch from the start. She's the only one that foxtailed. Since I added the Mars 400 the temps stay at 82 more than I'd like but nothing to be concerned with. I do know that she was fed synthetic nutrients on accident and has been on a all water diet fir about a month. That's probly it. The other cookie is looking proper nice and tight. Just like that German girl who used to tutor me miss gudentyte LOL.
Oh well she down and out of the way now. I just hope she smokes good.
I'm not even doing a smoke report on the holy Grail kush lets just say its bland at best and not cerebral at all. She was made into edibles that work great for pain and stiffness and that's about it.

That report caught me off guard Dusty. I've heard nothing but good things about Holy Grail.

They look awesome!
Thanks brother.
That report caught me off guard Dusty. I've heard nothing but good things about Holy Grail.

Me too. Maybe I did something? I will run her clone out in a dwc and see if I missed somthing. If not I chalk it off as a bad bean.

Damn they are looking good, keep it up my green brother :goodjob:
Thank you kindly.
Everything's looking very good DK. You have lots going on so understand you saying you spent most of Sat. in your GR. HGK & Animal Cookies look sweet!
:goodjob:
Thanks dude. I wish I could do more. In the works is a tent I'm dedicating to making r.s.o. between that kids and work I should have plenty to do.
Just popped in to say hello and good afternoon to my Dusty brother :) hope all is good with you and yours :)
Good to hear from you brother. Hows you yours brother? Well I hope.
happy daze B.G

Sucks about the HGK. I see everyone who grows it really enjoy the structure while its goring but smoke reports always come back bland. I wonder if Kosher Kush is much the same.
It happens. I've had some expensive beans that just weren't what I was looking for. As Ray would say that the way she goes.
Haven't grown a lot of Kosher....but a worthy & strong strain so far.:Namaste:
I wont let this sway me from DNA but I gots to get me some Humboldt gear.

Hello dusty the girls look botanist beatified.well its 12/13 time and any knowledge would be appreciated once again.my ppm are almost at 900 ph is perfect 5.5/6.5 water temp average 70/77. All the girls are in 5gal. Buckets and I have a dilemma for which bulbs should I use 2 hps1000 or a combo 1hps and 1mh 1000. And how do you feel about using a ozone machine. And just to let you know about my experiments

Hello dusty the girls look botanist beatified.well its 12/13 time and any knowledge would be appreciated once again.my ppm are almost at 900 ph is perfect 5.5/6.5 water temp average 70/77. All the girls are in 5gal. Buckets and I have a dilemma for which bulbs should I use 2 hps1000 or a combo 1hps and 1mh 1000. And how do you feel about using a ozone machine. And just to let you know about my experiments with the oxygen concentrator was a complete failure it turns out the concentrator was actually taking co2 out of the air.

Trig my dude. Man idk that animal cookie was a little biotch from the start. She's the only one that foxtailed. Since I added the Mars 400 the temps stay at 82 more than I'd like but nothing to be concerned with. I do know that she was fed synthetic nutrients on accident and has been on a all water diet fir about a month. That's probly it. The other cookie is looking proper nice and tight. Just like that German girl who used to tutor me miss gudentyte LOL.
Oh well she down and out of the way now. I just hope she smokes good.
I'm not even doing a smoke report on the holy Grail kush lets just say its bland at best and not cerebral at all. She was made into edibles that work great for pain and stiffness and that's about it.

I remember Ms. Gudentyte!! haha classic. That other AC looks great man and the DMS is a keeper for sure. I can't wait to grow mine out when I get some space!!! How are those Archives growing out for you? I'm still vegging and I've got a real stretchy Oregon Lemons pheno but it sexed itself the other day, girl. Its so tall and wide I was kind of hoping for a boy but oh well, we'll see how she goes!

Hope all is well buddy!

Trig

:ciao:Dusty

Back
Top Bottom