Dain Bramage's African Safari Grow 2010

Here is bud pic from a plant that will be flushed and prepped to be harvested with 60% red tricrome's she is ready a few weeks before the other

rsz_mr_nice_11-2_014.jpg

Took pic without flash she has got a smell thats a mix between sticky pine and pepper and garlic
Man cant wait to try her out

well i don't know if it was the strain's or other factor's but the harvest for these plant's will be way down from what i am used to getting so lets hope they make up for it some other way.

While cutting down the plant i have had in darkness for the last48 hours i found some live spider mites...@#$%^&*( so Now i am back to protecting my new crop from bug's.could have hitched a ride in on the plants i traded for but i dont cair how just that they got to go.can i use neem oil on plants this far into flowering?or just blast them with plain water?my fault for not staying on top of things@#$%^&*(

as far as the plant that came down the bud's were a lot dencer then i thought thay would be for a sativa could smell the fresh cut bud as soon as you open the door.

hello mr damage i followed your s.a.g.e grow befor i joined i belive looks great is the pink jug bloom alskian somethin fish i think ive used some thing like that but not on that scale the buds where great super kind they where to small lollipoped kind plants neglected 12 12 plants mixed cfl sunligth grow i think what can kinda call a hempy because i water logged my oranic soil an had to stab the maybe 1 liter pot on the side which had had no holes but an way the buds smelled like super sweet bubblegum nice an where very frosty enjoy the grow

Why thank you i loved that S.A.G.E. grow and over in my other project i am looking at doing some SOUR N SAGEto fill in when the MR.NICE goes up for flowering.

Three of the pure power plant's are ready for harvest and will be coming down really soon.The rest of the garden presses on the POWER PLANTS have started to form colas and putting on tricromes at last.Got some pic's to post so i will be back peace

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom