Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana

this post that i :reading420magazine:read in a friend grow say's i was way off in what to be looking for in a tricrome to harvest.now i think I will be harvesting at the end of this week:cheer:.Then thay are going to be moved in 36 hours of darkness for harvest I will flush with clear ex and cold ice water to flush what i can but i should be good.:grinjoint:

this an exsampel of grower's helping each other :bravo:and why you need to :reading420magazine:read other people's grows to broden your knowladge...peace:ganjamon:

rsz_feb26_020.jpg

rsz_feb26_019.jpg

rsz_feb26_017.jpg

rsz_feb26_015.jpg

rsz_feb26_009.jpg

rsz_feb26_010.jpg

rsz_feb26_011.jpg

rsz_feb26_014.jpg

These are some of the last S.A.G.E. pic's till harvest....peace

Nice job, great lookin buds.

Thanx FreakNature I don't think I have seen you here befor but you made it for the best part,the harvest.

Well tiger I am cutting and hanging two plant's today and will put some of it in the food dehidarter at my sister's to fast dry,so i can have some bud for that report.T.h.seed's has some crosses with the s.a.g.e. genitic's that i have grown befor joining here.The Sour & S.A.G.E. was a better yeilding plant but it did have a higer leaf to calix ratio then the S.A.G.E. plants and need more triming.Thay also threw off a hell of a lot stronger oder.Thay did have an above averge taste and the high was a clean up energetic sativa high.Thats all for now time to go blaze a monday morning fattey ....peace

beautiful buds man!

i hate the waiting game..

Thanx brother my 4 plant's i left to grow a little longer are showing a few more ruby looking tricrom's and more cloudy ones so the ax is getting ready to fall.Have started to manacure the plant that are drying and think i might sneak a few bud's to quick dry in my sister's food dehydrator...don't tell her.....these plant's look so much better then the way the crash test dummie's came outIt was worth giving up those plants to see what woul benifit the other's next grow I will be doing a cross called SAGE N SOUR.But thats another project...peace

Back
Top Bottom