Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

Will do bro there are times when i think i sound like a nut when i post things like that disription of my plant's but i am glad you get what it is i was trying to say

No Problem Dain You are just not used to expressing yourself that way.
You should do it more. That was a great description. Old Buddy.:ganjamon:

Hey dain the plants look awesome. I've got a S.A.G.E. from TH seeds about 25ish days in veg and i was considering topping. I know you LST'd a few of yours, did you also top any of the ladies?? Im trying to decide if i should top/fim or lst. Can't wait to see what happens with your next grow

Dain - lookin forward to the new journal.

Dain i just realized your nick means and why wrotten that way (i'm from italy) ^^. I like it!

That kind of slang is tricky. When I was in Paris for high school 25+ years ago, the way to make something extra-cool was to take the last syllable and put it at the beginning of the word.

So if something was cool you'd say - "bronchez"
If something was super-cool you'd say - "chez-bronche"

could do it with any word - like "Jacket" would become "Ket-Jack" if it was a super cool jacket. Anyways - made following the slang very tricky.

+Reps for working in another language.

Say mike thank's for stoping by went to your journal to answer your question about toping.follow the smoke at the bottom of my signature to my latest project.

The plant's are going into the home strech with not much longer to go.Thay smell awsome,both sweat and dank at the same time.Some cola's need saport thay have gotten so thick.I am checking the tricromes to determen when harvest will be.going for 35 to 40% amber ratio for a more relaxing couch lock head to help with not sleeping and the anixity i feal all the time.This will be their last feeding tho,I like to flush my plant's for at least two weeks befor harvest.

Adjusting the veiw of this hand held microscope and the slide for the light can be a bit tricky when trying to bring the tricrome's into focus.As I got things into focus i saw it,my first amber tricrome.The light hit it and lit it up like a jewel.we all love the look of the cristill sparkeling tricromes as thay spread across those first flower cluster's.thay are the reward for all the time,effort and what ever other sacrafices we all make for our plants.

Then as you come down to the last few week and thay really kick it up a notch,puting out more and more suger with no seed's to waste it's energy on.Now thay have reached a point if you dare to squeeze a bud,and we all do it,your fingers stick together with that sweat smelling rez.

So off i go to gather sampel's from each plant to see how thay are doing with their change from clear to amber...peace

we travel alot some of the places i have gotten seed's from are england holland jamaica brazil mexico canada chile argentina,next stop spain,but most of them i orderd or got as gift's from friends that are traveling

In my dreams!!

In my dreams!!

Well pop's always say's don't wait till i am like him,worn out from work and old as dirt,to enjoy life.So every two year's we take a real trip and for three or four week's we are out of the country.When you have no children and both work it's easy.

As far as my grow is doing...we are pleased:cheesygrinsmiley:some bud's need to be strung up thay are so top heavy.The cola's are not much biger then the test plant's were.The real difrance is how dence thay are(my spelling alway's sux)the calax to leaf raito is off the hook.There wont be a lot to trim on these girl's...:slide:cool:slide:...the tricromes still are hovering between clear and cloudy but stacking up all over the plant...:yummy:yummy:yummy:...It looks like the top 16 to 18 inches of the plants or about 2 feet from the lamp is where the plants will yeild their really good bud's from.Any lower down or further from the lamp the bud's are scragaly and loosely formed.I don't have a lume meater but I think I can tell where the sweat spot end's.

With my next project pushing in on all front's all i can give these girls is two week's more,that will be 11 total,to finish up.Will be flushing with molasses to keep the carb's going into the last day's.This will help the beneficial microbes feast on what ever nute's are left in the soil and sweaten the final product.I have read about the benifits of useing molasses and will be useing a product called "Liquid Compost" that has molasses in it as part of my feeding program.Going to go and look in on the plant's now...peace:ganjamon:

Dian, your Pop's a very smart man and you have been smart to listen my friend. I did the traveling early too and now I couldn't do it if i wanted too, however I do have the memories and I think I developed better understanding of this old world. Not one regret! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom