week3b.jpg

week3c.jpg

week3d.jpg

week3e.jpg

week3f.jpg

week3g.jpg

week3-s.jpg

week3h.jpg

Well here are my next batch of S.A.G.E. girl's 23 days from planting.The next to last photo shows you just how good that are filling in.

some of them are showing a bit if leaf curl but nothing else to worry about.I know once thay grow into the new pot's that thay will take off,probably doubling in size over the next two week's.Hope you like what you see and let me know what you think...peace

thanks oldskool.I will be all over that DIY carbon scrubber.At three week's i will be transplanting to 3 or 5 gallon container's and will be giving them thier first feeding's.Right now i am using distilled water on them but can not aford to when thay get some size to them.What can i do with my tap water short of hooking up a ROfilter to improve it?

Fill up a 5 gallon bucket with your tap water and let it sit for at least 24 hours. 2 or 3 days and the water will have mellowed considerably. 24 hours just off-gasses the chlorine and other off-gassable nasties and adjusts PH....

For this project i will be growing the classic strain S.A.G.E.SATIVA AFGANNI GENETIC EQUILIBRIUM...

I'm excited and looking forward to watching your grow, Dain. Just bought me some SAGE seeds for next season's outdoor grow and even though you're indoors it'll give me a leg up on what this variety may require. *nodnod*

I love your Betty plant. What a stately lass, so full of hope and promise...:kiss:

:nomo:

I love the different leaf structures on MJ, and the leaves on these plants look exotic as hell. Extremely potent looking babies you have there DB. Can't wait to see they how they will bush out, and the buds they'll produce:goodjob:

Went up to the beach this morning with a nice spliff and did some rideing on the bordwalk ,thought it would be better than waiting for the light's to come on like yesterday.

So did a few lap's and sat on a bench to puff and watch the sun come up,no sooner had i lit up when this old timer sit's next to me.So i cup the spliff and make small talk with the guy when he turns and ask's me for a hit.I stuned but pass him my morning spliff(almost 2 grams of kushage) and he hits like a champ!Say's he has been smoking seen's 68 when he got home from the war(nam i guess)told hom to meet me monday and i will bring some bubble hash that should rock him.

Went up to the beach this morning with a nice spliff and did some rideing on the bordwalk ,thought it would be better than waiting for the light's to come on like yesterday.

So did a few lap's and sat on a bench to puff and watch the sun come up,no sooner had i lit up when this old timer sit's next to me.So i cup the spliff and make small talk with the guy when he turns and ask's me for a hit.I stuned but pass him my morning spliff(almost 2 grams of kushage) and he hits like a champ!Say's he has been smoking seen's 68 when he got home from the war(nam i guess)told hom to meet me monday and i will bring some bubble hash that should rock him.

A walk on the beach with some fine....it doesn't get any better than that DB.

I am so f*ing jealous. Been landlocked for 9 years with only two visits to my beloved Pacific Ocean, to walk the strand (westcoast version of a boardwalk), openly hitting my pipe, and feeding that part of our DNA that's hardwired with the ocean. The other to Jones Beach, during the US Open.

Damn nice of you to share your product with a stranger. What MJ's all about in my book.

Ya well where we come from it still grows on tree's so i was just looking to get some good karma flowing.

Took some cuttins today to try cloneing in soil normaly i use an airoponic cloner.i just have a lot better results with it but i am not set up for it yet.Needs cleaning,any sugestions?Also i picked up a refrance book called marijuana garden saver lots of cool color pics for everything from nutrient deficiencies,p.h managment ,envormental stress,pests and much more.

no pics today wife has camera oh well i be back later...peace

A walk on the beach with some fine....it doesn't get any better than that DB.

I am so f*ing jealous. Been landlocked for 9 years with only two visits to my beloved Pacific Ocean, to walk the strand (westcoast version of a boardwalk), openly hitting my pipe, and feeding that part of our DNA that's hardwired with the ocean. The other to Jones Beach, during the US Open.

Damn nice of you to share your product with a stranger. What MJ's all about in my book.
Hey OldSkoool, I feel your pain brother. I used to be able to jump on a bus that would go past my elementary school... and after about an hour of stop and goes I would get dropped off right on the sandy beaches of O.C. where I grew up watching the fine girls and smoking some of my very first bags of weed, has anyone ever heard of sest or zest?

I would love to smoke my herb with anybody, it makes life better. Heck I tried getting my wife to start again but nothing. Some people prefer not to smoke I guess. But if I were out smoking a joint in the middle of (here) no where and a turkey or a squirrel passed by I would try to smoke them up.
Ya well where we come from it still grows on tree's so i was just looking to get some good karma flowing.

Took some cuttins today to try cloneing in soil normaly i use an airoponic cloner.i just have a lot better results with it but i am not set up for it yet.Needs cleaning,any sugestions?Also i picked up a refrance book called marijuana garden saver lots of cool color pics for everything from nutrient deficiencies,p.h managment ,envormental stress,pests and much more.

no pics today wife has camera oh well i be back later...peace
Looking forward to it. Hey I'll be walking around the back 40 if anyone wants to smoke with.

Back
Top Bottom