Dank's Adventures In Dankland

DWC cloner is running. PH is at 5.7 I'll let it run till tomorrow and check pH to make sure it's settled in range. I'll take clones after that, hopefully they will root quickly I'm ready to flip before they get any bigger. Looked at the hammers today and 2 for sure are girls. One is not showing pistols but look like a chick. Going to be a packed tent. Lol

DWC cloner is running. PH is at 5.7 I'll let it run till tomorrow and check pH to make sure it's settled in range. I'll take clones after that, hopefully they will root quickly I'm ready to flip before they get any bigger. Looked at the hammers today and 2 for sure are girls. One is not showing pistols but look like a chick. Going to be a packed tent. Lol
its such a warm feeling to discover females good luck bud!

Thanks Sticky! So after watching the grandkids today I finally took clones. Cloner is steady at 5.7 for the pH. I took two cuts off each. Hopefully they will take root quickly. Water temp is around 64°. Last time I used it, it was around 65°-66° and had great results at that temp range.
IMG_20190316_192334128.jpg

I also got some seeds today from a friend who I bartered with. Tangieland from Crockett family farm. I have 2 soaking. These are regs from a cross between Tangie and Candy Land. I have 2 soaking. Hopefully they will crack. If so I'm going to get my other tent out of storage and try to set it up for my flower tent. It's a 4'x8'
IMG_20190316_182210402.jpg
IMG_20190316_181922209.jpg

While shopping today I bought a under the sink RO system. I have well water, really good water but I think RO will be a improvement for the garden and probably healthier for us too knowing it's filtered out properly. Only took about an hour to install. A smart man would have done it before setting up the DWC cloner. :laugh: My TDS reading from the tap water was 201, RO is 10 :)

While shopping today I bought a under the sink RO system. I have well water, really good water but I think RO will be a improvement for the garden and probably healthier for us too knowing it's filtered out properly. Only took about an hour to install. A smart man would have done it before setting up the DWC cloner. :laugh: My TDS reading from the tap water was 201, RO is 10 :)
201 really isn't that bad but I here ya one thing you will need to figure on theres no calmag in that r/o water its almost like distilled in that there are no nutrients so you need to add some!

Both Tangieland's are above ground. One looks a little weak but I think it will be fine. I topped off the cloner and checked the pH. It's at 5.89 so hopefully I'll be seeing roots soon. I'm going to try and get my bigger tent out of storage this weekend. Plants are getting ready to be flipped. I have a feeling I'll run out of space in the small one

Both Tangieland's are above ground. One looks a little weak but I think it will be fine. I topped off the cloner and checked the pH. It's at 5.89 so hopefully I'll be seeing roots soon. I'm going to try and get my bigger tent out of storage this weekend. Plants are getting ready to be flipped. I have a feeling I'll run out of space in the small one
that can be a problem when they start to stretching is always nice to have more room im sure your clones will kick in soon!

Back
Top Bottom