Dank's Quest For Dankness

What's up peoples :D Ive been busy with work 12 hr days 7 days a week. But my first RDWC run is somewhere near finished. Trichs look like its in the window for harvest.
In soil this cut goes to around 9 weeks.
The single bubble bucket of it that I ran awhile back went little bit over 9.
In soil I see the good fade, but in hydro not so much. Never the less im hooked on hydro :lot-o-toke: these two girls filled out the 5x5 net with ease and with only 4 or 5 weeks in veg.

Ill be hydro from here on out. Especially when my soil mix is gone. No more mix dirt and fighting gnats. Anyway sorry about the shitty pics I only took 3, here 2 of them

Its tuff to reach in for pics in the shorty tent.
I need to be better next time with net management. Its kinda a mess but the branches are full of tight bugs.

Hopefully everyone is well

What's up peoples :D Ive been busy with work 12 hr days 7 days a week. But my first RDWC run is somewhere near finished. Trichs look like its in the window for harvest.
In soil this cut goes to around 9 weeks.
The single bubble bucket of it that I ran awhile back went little bit over 9.
In soil I see the good fade, but in hydro not so much. Never the less im hooked on hydro :lot-o-toke: these two girls filled out the 5x5 net with ease and with only 4 or 5 weeks in veg.

Ill be hydro from here on out. Especially when my soil mix is gone. No more mix dirt and fighting gnats. Anyway sorry about the shitty pics I only took 3, here 2 of them

Its tuff to reach in for pics in the shorty tent.
I need to be better next time with net management. Its kinda a mess but the branches are full of tight bugs.

Hopefully everyone is well
Pics are good. No more playing in the dirt. :thumb:

Yesterday I soaked 6 seeds all fems from DNA genetics.

2 chocolope, 2 Rocklock, 2 OG #18's

Today I put them in soil. Hopefully they will germ. They are kinda old seeds, at least 5 or so years old.

I'll hopefully get some decent pheno's. Then I'll take cuts and flip to hydro.
I only have one chiller so I'll have to wait for good cuts :lot-o-toke: it's been since Christmas since I've had a grow so I'm looking forward to it

Both chocolope & Rocklock seeds are up, one looks ruff but I think it'll be fine. Nothing from the 2 OG's yet. I'll give it couple more days

After going through my notes these are all from 2017 :)
Gives me hope. I have dozens of seeds 5+ years old. :thumb:

Gives me hope. I have dozens of seeds 5+ years old. :thumb:
I heard that. I have some older than those too

I just tossed a 5 pack of TGA genetics "Kaboom" into a shot glass. Those are older than the DNA ones

I have too many old seed packs sitting in my little storage box. I'll be running those old seeds before buying anything new.

Once I get bored of that I'll start sorting through my home crosse's again :D

I'm almost out of the seeds I bought through the years, but I have freebies that are probably eleven years old.
I have bunch of freebies too. Some of those I can't find any information on. Mystery seeds :laughtwo: I'll save those for last

When it was just medical here I bought lots of packs from med dispensary. But when 2018 hit with recreational the seed sales stopped, due to they now need a additional cultivation license to sell seeds. Same for clones

...I've had better than 50% luck germinating older seeds, and I don't refrigerate, just keep in a small container in my closet...lately I've been running some of my creations, as well as some gifted or traded creations...I still might buy a pack or two, but it is satisfying to run some non commercial gear...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

...I've had better than 50% luck germinating older seeds, and I don't refrigerate, just keep in a small container in my closet...lately I've been running some of my creations, as well as some gifted or traded creations...I still might buy a pack or two, but it is satisfying to run some non commercial gear...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
Hey hook :passitleft:

I don't refrigerate either. Mine stay in my dresser drawer in a plastic Tupperware style box

I totally agree with you on running your own or friends creations :high-five: it is very satisfying

2 Kabooms from TGA genetics are above ground. Hopefully couple more will surface.

I soaked couple ace of spades from TGA too.

Next up will be more from TGA as I'm going through my oldest seed stock.
Probably Jillybean and space candy. I have a couple of each left from 2015

The Jilly is a fun happy upbeat high from what I remember of the previous ones I had

The space candy is a cotton candy kush cross that can throw some color

Ace of spades also can throw some color too :D

I thought I'd post a quick update. The Jilly bean seeds haven't surfaced, one space candy so far.
Also one ace of spades is up.

Also I just tossed couple of mass medical strains beans in water. The strain is " deadly sativa" f2 tester's. Hopefully they will crack. They look like a interesting strain

Only other MMS strain I've had luck with was grape pupil. Here's a pic of one pheno I had

I thought I'd post a quick update. The Jilly bean seeds haven't surfaced, one space candy so far.
Also one ace of spades is up.

Also I just tossed couple of mass medical strains beans in water. The strain is " deadly sativa" f2 tester's. Hopefully they will crack. They look like a interesting strain

Only other MMS strain I've had luck with was grape pupil. Here's a pic of one pheno I had

Love the color. :circle-of-love: :yummy:🍋

Here's my veg garden with multiple breeder's and one cross from myself :lot-o-toke:
Today was tent cleaning day. I thought I'd get a pic even though veg is kinda boring.

There's DNA genetics, TGA, Mass medical, Second generation genetics and my home cross. Few have been topped. All are regs except few from DNA which are chocolope and Rocklock

Evening brother Dank,
Glad to see you got your gardens up and running again.:thumb:

Today I went to the grow store for a couple bags of soil. Wow it's crazy how much everything has gone up lately.
Got couple bags of Roots organic original and a fresh can of clonex.

Tomorrow I'll be setting up a bloom tent and taking some cuttings off a few. Also up potting from #1's to #3's or #5's not sure yet. The chocolope and Rocklock one's are ready to flip.

Others if I can get cuts I'll flip them small too just to force sexting :lot-o-toke: I've not been doing any training, I usually don't invest that much effort till I decide it's worth keeping. Plus it's nice to get a look at them growing without in first round

Back
Top Bottom