Zupreme, Star Killer, Rare Dankness 2020 Grow

Ok, back in business...just needed to refresh the browser. Anyway thats how they trimmed up.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    814.7 KB · Views: 102
  • scissor hash.jpg
    scissor hash.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 103
How do they smoke? How is the high?

I will start by saying that this is some stinky shit. This is the strongest smelling strain I have ever grown. It is defiantly fruity, like all the fruits, grape, citrus, berry with a little undertone of a gassy diesel type smell. I inhale taste like it smells.

Overall it is a good indica leaning hybrid. I dont get too spaced out, I can maintain a focus but my eyes get heavy and my body gets lazy.

Im pleased with this strain and will grow it out a few more times. I think I'll stick to the hydro on this one though. Not sure if I mentioned a few post back but it did finish in 62 days of flower.

pile.jpg

Lastly, I wanted to add. I did throw a cut of this in the breeding chamber with a sugar tits male. The resulting off spring "Zupreme Tits" remains to be seen. I trashed the father so I can't cross back to that, but I have the original mom and also a female sugar tits if I ever decide to do something about it.

zupreme tits.jpg

Ok, now its a wrap, thanks to those that followed along. I saw on the news today that a vaccine is expected by October so this grow project was a perfect distraction from the pandemic. Good luck to everyones grow, hope you get your best harvest ever.

I thought this was pretty cool. I didn't catch it at first. This is the stronger of the 2 Star Killers.

I was looking at the node and concerned I didn't see a new shoot coming out from the junction between the fan leaf and the main stalk. The lower shoots are important to me to be able to grab some cuttings to both A. create a mother and B. put into flower and verify the sex.

Upon close inspection it seems it must have hit a growth spurt on the main stalk as the shoot was forming. I understand there will be mutations along the journey. Having the symmetrical growth from seed has been an advantage over cuttings when trying to form multiple colas. I am conflicted whether or not to top at this union as I would think this would be a pretty powerful branch considering how its joined to the main stalk. I still got 2 nodes above it. Could I grow the top nodes out and use those for cuttings? Probably overthinking it....I'm gonna let it ride and grow out for now and see how the rest of the plant develops.

Star Killer mutating.jpg
Cool pic

Back
Top Bottom