2020 Vision

Congrats on getting your Putang to harvest brother! I smoked some a couple weeks ago....good stuff. Looking forward to growing it at some point. Hope you had a good 4th brother! :passitleft:
Oh really! That’s awesome! How would you describe the buzz?
Had a decent 4th. Went out to eat and got to see a few fireworks!

Oh really! That’s awesome! How would you describe the buzz?
Had a decent 4th. Went out to eat and got to see a few fireworks!

LOL..you would ask that huh. Well I can't say I can give you an accurate description yet. I say that because I don't generally form an opinion of a smoke until I have puffed on it for a good week or two under different situations (listening to music, working in the garden, watch movies, doing chores, etc).

Having said that....I enjoyed it enough that I was thrilled when @FutRfarmer gave me a couple beans of it. I probably smoked it 4 maybe 5 times so I got kind of a mild feel for it. Its definitely a sativa which I love....and seems like its a fairly easy going and enjoyable sativa...not too wild or intense.

I don't think it will dethrone the DTF as my 'working strain' as its just not as focused as the DTF. Its easier going than the Killer A5 Haze....and not as psychedelic as the Panama Haze. I guess it kind of seems like it fits into an enjoyable weekend type of sativa.

Got her bagged up for low and slow drying!
FC03BA6A-E47F-4035-AA6F-0023EB3BB3E5.jpeg

Heheh ... purdy! Does it smell good, too?
Definitely. Seems to be losing the bubblegum smell though. Still sweet smelling just not exactly like bubblegum.

I have not grown out Indiana Bubblegum but I grew out THSeeds and mine smelt like pink bubblegum most of flower and then lost it in the last couple of weeks. It ended up curing out to lemon some how.
Maybe that’s what happened to mine. Last week it was just like Bazooka Joe. Would fill the room with that smell. It’s still there....there’s just something else there too that seems to be taking over the bubblegum smell.

Back
Top Bottom