2020 Vision

PuTang
44D89B89-CBEB-42AB-B257-2DBD3F96365D.jpeg
0C23BFAE-90B7-4000-A110-F3506E95D232.jpeg

Just got caught up on that last few pages and you're killin' it, Brother! :bravo:

WHAT STRAIN HAVE YOU TRIED THAT....

Smelled or tasted most like Strawberry?

My last harvest included some DNA Genetics White Strawberries which is a cross between Strawberry Cough and Chem '91. It's some great meds that tastes like strawberries and fuel. I actually culled it only because I also grew some pure Chem '91 that is just spectacular and a true "keeper" (fuel & skunk) and makes the White Strawberries seem like a watered down version, to me. :bong:

Just got caught up on that last few pages and you're killin' it, Brother! :bravo:

My last harvest included some DNA Genetics White Strawberries which is a cross between Strawberry Cough and Chem '91. It's some great meds that tastes like strawberries and fuel. I actually culled it only because I also grew some pure Chem '91 that is just spectacular and a true "keeper" (fuel & skunk) and makes the White Strawberries seem like a watered down version, to me. :bong:
Thanks for the compliment and for the input Krip! Hope all is well in your world!

You do know I was talking about the beard and not the plants, right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I do now! :rofl:
Might have to throw a beard update in there tomorrow. 6 months in on the beard.

You have a beautiful PuTang, @Mr. Magoo ! I never pictured myself saying that to another man, but here we are.

Back
Top Bottom