2020 Vision

And finally we have the Peyote Critical from Barney’s Farm. Will probably take the lowest 2 nodes for clones soon. So far I’ve sucked at cloning! Lol
F2385590-EC64-4B35-BC25-88A143B74F11.jpeg

I’ve got the original Old Family Purple. Cant wait to run them and find a nice mix between the 2.
I think you got those around the same time I got these. Would be hard not to pop those. Lol

I’ll run them by spring, I’ve got Chem 91 next then Triangle Kush both S1’s. I also want to run Pre98 Bubba S1 then you’ll see the OFP.
I have all those same S1’s. Looking forward to the TK also! I’ll probably be sitting on my pack of those for a long time.

What’s up guys? Can y’all do me a favor? I’ve gotten so far behind on everyone’s journal but at least want to follow along with you guys that follow mine. Can you just say hey if it’s in your signature or drop a link here if it’s not. You all probably have new journals since I’ve made my rounds. Lol.

What’s up guys? Can y’all do me a favor? I’ve gotten so far behind on everyone’s journal but at least want to follow along with you guys that follow mine. Can you just say hey if it’s in your signature or drop a link here if it’s not. You all probably have new journals since I’ve made my rounds. Lol.
My 2 with the heartbeats are live now.

:ciao: Your outdoor plants are looking great!
My current journal is in the signature - 2020 :cool:

HEY HEY HEY!!

Here are the lucky winners for this next run.

First we have Pure Michigan which is a collaboration between ThugPug and 3rdCoast (Oreoz x Mendobreath). Should be a frost monster!
22BDDD1F-FA1A-4B89-B8DC-D8B743DF2A9B.jpeg
52795280-C0C9-4D6A-85AB-F461D7E2536A.jpeg

Next we have Meow from Prolific Coast Seeds. This one is also greasy AF but what has drawn me to this one is that it has been described as pure gas. Can’t wait for this one!
345C8F4B-2559-4541-B71D-7753429E7542.jpeg
B5DD7E96-56E1-46F2-A5D9-A9DEEBA0BC95.jpeg

Last but not least we have S Line 2 from Blueskiesvienna. Described over and over and over again as the long lost Road Kill Skunk. Genetics originating from Oldtimer1 who was instrumental in providing the original source of Skunk #1. Skunk #1 focused on the sweeter side of the skunk genetics and over time that has been all we have been left with....sweet skunk. With these skunk genetics coming from before Skunk #1 there is hope that the missing piece of history has returned. Putrid, rotting flesh, vomit, skunk spray, meat.....the list of descriptions goes on. Should be nasty as hell! Wouldn’t mind a little pollen here! Maybe hit the others with a bit. RKS x Meow....how about Smelly Cat!:rofl: Here is S Line 2
3299EE15-21D2-49FC-B290-60716E5747FD.jpeg
BD51904A-AD3B-4B44-817E-3EAA6BF68246.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom