2020 Vision

Excellent news on the outdoor harvest, but I am sorry that the PuTang is best in name only :(. Oh well, good marketing wins the day!

Why is the grow ending in June (I obviously didn't read back far enough), and LOL on still buying seeds! That's a true addiction Magoo!
Getting married and gonna have a few more youngsters running around. Can’t risk it. Lol. Will probably just do outdoor after that so I don’t have to have it here

The couple people that I know that grew the Putang weren't impressed with it initially. But they gave them a month or two in the jars and they improved greatly. Perhaps all yours needs is a bit more time. I have a couple of the Putang beans but I keep putting off dropping them. Cheers brother!
Thanks Van! I’ll keep that in mind. I actually cracked a hat today and it smells better than it did. It’s been jarred up for about a month and a half or so.

Well congratulations, congratulations, and man that sucks! On the plus side, I get a lot more updates on your outside grow. :thumb:

Nice that someone will still marry you with the new facial growth!
I mean she’d be a fool not to marry this thing! Just check out this majestic thing!
96188C72-7F53-404A-B27E-856D29144F05.jpeg
B225544B-39CA-41B8-A553-A2DFD4880EA0.jpeg

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom