JimiGrows 4 Strain in Scrog - Indoor Soil

Things are going well. The Maui Waui and Somango are showing signs of a Calcium deficiency. I think this happened when I gave them some extra water. It may have had too high pH. That and they may not have liked all the defoliation I did to them. Will work to correct, but I don't think it's too serious.

Possible Ca deficiency

Some close-ups and a whole garden view

Also, I'll be starting another journals for the clones. This time no ScrOG, but I will try an 8 node manifold. I'll post here when I start it up in the next day or so.

The mainline experiment with clones taken from these plants has begun. Hop over here if you're interested. Link is also in my sig. Should be entertaining.

Not a whole lot to report with this garden. Buds are starting to fill out and there's quite a few of them. Starting to get hints of the flavors. Yummy!

It's now 35 days since the flip to 12/12. Last night I gave them a 3/4 serving of General Organics line. The Ca deficiency looks pretty bad, but as far as I can tell, hasn't spread over the week.

Each plant is developing its own fragarance. The Maui Waui smells so tropical, the Bubblelicious like a freshly opened Bazooka Joe, the Somango is mango-y, and the Wonder Woman smells like a really nice perfume.

Buds are continuing to fill out nicely. Here's some pictures from a couple nights ago.

Sorry I haven't posted more. I was traveling for work. Have to work to pay the electric bills :)

Last week (for reference)

Having been gone for a week, the garden turned into an unkempt jungle (last night).

Then I tidied it up a bit and did some defoliation

The Somango XXL is getting sticky all over the place, even on the base of the main stem. No signs of pistils yet.

I'm going to take some clippings today for clones and get those started. I'll show that process in a separate post in the next couple of days.
Aren't you supposed to take clones in veg?

Aren't you supposed to take clones in veg?
You can. You can also take them in flower. Depends on what "supposed to" means. My clones are doing just fine right now.

Day 40 since flipping the light. Some pistils are starting to darken and the buds are filling out. Here's the garden and some close-ups :drool:

Just a couple garden pics. I noticed some light nute burn on the Maui Waui so I'm going to cut back on the feeding tonight and only give her CaMg in her water. This is going to add a bit of work as I need to figure out how to feed the others and disable the drips to the MW. I'm guessing I'll just crimp the lines and try to feed her by hand. 🤷\

Somango is still having a tough time with what looks to be a Calcium deficiency. I'm just going to let her continue since it's only a few more weeks until harvest. Honestly, I don't think I could untangle her to do a flush if I wanted to. Yet another reason I'm looking to get out of Scrog'ing.

Ha! I found little plugs in my drip system kit. Put those on the ends of the emitters for the Maui Waui and it blocked them right up. She only got a 1/2 strength dosage of CaMg for a full gallon of water. The others got 1/2 strength feeding compared to usual.

For those keeping score, this is day 44 since the garden was flipped to 12/12.

Close-up for fun

Looking really nice man,good job.
Thanks!
Looking awesome man. I bet that room smells delightful.
The smell is amazing. Each of these strains has either a tropical, fruity, or perfume fragrance. No skunks or fuels here... this time. I'm itching to try them all.

Back
Top Bottom