BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

I like that get shit done weed and anything made with it. I bet that AP makes some nice edibles. You will just have to remember it makes you forget shit :rofl:

Trimmed today.
:ciao:
77115810-399F-4972-948D-4ACB4CB4D4B4.jpeg
56690358-6F9F-4917-A77D-E26DB3B1FF68.jpeg
344C90F2-1F53-4D46-835A-5D6AE843B429.jpeg
D6CC0820-A155-456A-9A3C-A1C39586E808.jpeg

My press...
20 ton harbor freight -$150
Caged dabpress plates - $350

7F5C650A-B0BF-4614-A051-66367F82EE28.jpeg

My press homie...priceless
79B2406F-DDA6-4E60-9513-8A3756F2B70A.jpeg
That puppy pic got I love my Furr babies

Its funny when I post pics I always see mistakes that I don't see when looking at the plants in person

Haha! I do that a lot.

@BobbyZ everything looks very healthy and happy. Nice work my friend.

Haha! I do that a lot.

@BobbyZ everything looks very healthy and happy. Nice work my friend.
Thanks GT! I've been popping a few gummies and a dab. The gummies of death are so strong that I've been white knuckling it and shivering the past few nights. But I'm kind of enjoying it... I let go of the fear and just walk through the door. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:
Maybe a reset is due.... :surf:

Thanks GT! I've been popping a few gummies and a dab. The gummies of death are so strong that I've been white knuckling it and shivering the past few nights. But I'm kind of enjoying it... I let go of the fear and just walk through the door. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:
Maybe a reset is due.... :surf:
May I have your gummy recipe please?

May I have your gummy recipe please?
Yeah man!
:high-five:

1/2 cup infused cold pressed coconut oil (hot)
1/2 cup boiling water
2 packs of jello
1 packet of unflavored gelatin (add more for a firmer texture)
Mix well.
I dispense with a dollar store ketchup squeeze bottle.
Fill silicon molds while mix is hot and freeze them. An hour or two later, push them out. I put them in a sandwich baggie & keep them in the freezer. They are still soft out of the freezer and go right to mouth. I have sensitive teeth and it doesn’t bother me. In regards to long term storage...Cannabis smell will transfer to other foods in the freezer if not sealed in something stronger.
I will leave a few out to reach room temp and see how they hold up.
Good strong infused oil is what you want to use.
:thumb:

keep them in the freezer.
Great idea,Bobby- I've been keeping mine in the fridge,which helps some with the oilyness(?),
but they still get a bit greasy after a week or so- I just made a batch about ten minutes ago,so I'll stick them in the freezer and see how they do...
Good strong oil is what you want to use.
2 cups of oil infused with 4 ounces of pot is what I'm using...it definitely does the trick...

Back
Top Bottom