BobbyZ Adventures From Ordinary To Extraordinary

Happy New Year,Bobby :thumb:
I hope the first day of 2020 is going great for you !

I added to my lighting. I am now running 6 - 288 HLG V1 3000K at 480 watts and a mars reflector 96 for supplemental bloom colors.

97E2FE14-69C1-44C5-9807-FD9F4131F45C.jpeg

ABADFD4F-2DC6-4DE0-815F-7FDDBAFC1635.jpeg

9BCD4E5C-8853-4FD4-82B8-5AB673FC66BE.jpeg
CE4DAA4D-E634-4842-8873-2A5583AB177A.jpeg

I added to my lighting. I am now running 6 - 288 HLG V1 3000K at 480 watts and a mars reflector 96 for supplemental bloom colors.

97E2FE14-69C1-44C5-9807-FD9F4131F45C.jpeg

ABADFD4F-2DC6-4DE0-815F-7FDDBAFC1635.jpeg

9BCD4E5C-8853-4FD4-82B8-5AB673FC66BE.jpeg
CE4DAA4D-E634-4842-8873-2A5583AB177A.jpeg
Wow Nice light Congrats

The last of my Alaskan PurPle. :kiss:
I haven’t tried eating it yet. I always do coconut, so I’ll try something different like grape seed oil. I’m instapot pressure cooking it a few times.
F6BEC709-1FCD-47DB-B7A2-0AFA7A844BDA.jpeg
How is the Alaskan Purple have you tried it yet, maybe a tester ? I have some AP seeds and I have heard it is that, make you forget shit weed. Preston was telling a funny story about his experience with it, forgot he had company in the other room why he was burning down in the garage

How is the Alaskan Purple have you tried it yet, maybe a tester ? I have some AP seeds and I have heard it is that, make you forget shit weed. Preston was telling a funny story about his experience with it, forgot he had company in the other room why he was burning down in the garage
Sounds about right.
I had a guy installing a garage door opener and I walked out and turned the lights off on him. He texted me and asked if I could turn them back on. I proceeded to laugh with him and explained it was just a habit. I turned around and walked out and flipped the switch off and left... 5 steps later I realized I just did again. :rofl:
What was your question?

Those gummies look delicious,Bobby!
I use Grapeseed oil for my gummies, just because I don't like coconut taste.
(I now know I don't like Grapeseed oil taste either... :) )
Can you taste the coconut if you use coconut oil?

Thanks, I think I’m getting better and better. Yes you can taste coconut, I use cold pressed coconut oil. I love coconut and I don’t have to add any extra sugar.
I take it you add sugar with grape seed oil?
Best flavors I found so far are:
Kroger brand Strawberry and Lime.
Jolly rancher Watermelon is actually good.

I take it you add sugar with grape seed oil?

I made a few batches with regular jello,then I tried sugar free-it works surprisingly well...
You end up with a few less gummies,which makes them a bit stronger than the regular(sugar) jello ones.
My latest flavors are Orange jello w/Amaretto liqueur,as requested by Mrs.C.- they were supposed to be just for her, but they are way too yummy for her to get them all... :)
The Amaretto hides the Grapeseed oil taste better than the jello by itself...
I was originally going to do watermelon,but nowhere in this town carries watermelon jello,so I just go with strawberry or orange flavor.
They're all pretty good...

Refined coconut oil has very little taste. Some brands are a little different than others.

I need to make some time to get around to doing gummies. Yours look so yummy!

Back
Top Bottom