Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Did the netting help you much Kushtie?

Eurofuzz, this is what I meant. Let them all go autumnal before you chop. It's worth the wait.

It has Sue. The plant hasn't fallen over and it allows me to have the light closer to more of my plants.

Without the net it would only be as stable as 4" rockwool cube sitting on a slope with a top heavy plant in it. It's a bit high and a bit loose this run as I've still had to string up the Afghan Kush Rider after it fell over.

I forgot to post my pictures. She's small and stunted, but I've decided to let the frustration go and simply be grateful that she grows and has great color. Maybe she'll still surprise me and explode in growth, but I'll appreciate her efforts nonetheless.

image14962.jpeg

I'll be dropping another seed next Sunday if she stays stunted. Eventually it'll join her in this pot and hopefully outperform her.

Ahhh...... The joys of cannabis cultivation. :laughtwo:

Some new pics of my DDA in NFT:

dda2107-1.jpg

I like to see mine go this far then I chop when those last set of pistols turn orange and shrivel up, then no more new pistols and wait a week! These can be coaxed easily to 90 days .. crazy for an auto but patience and it will be rewarded.

Great job Kushtie.. I can taste the berries and see the stars! nice grow so far.. you going to wait her out or chop?

What's up everyone? I love looking at everyone's plants. So many different ways it grows. This one I let amber up since the last bud was pretty killer.

Ah, finally chopped my dark devil today! This one smells like grapefruit, my last two smelled like berry and pine. My biggest one yet. 3 to 4 oz maybe?

0012989.jpg

0022891.jpg

0032774.jpg

Cheers Bo. She's still drinking and using nutes so I'm going to leave her for now. She's worth keeping for the smell alone...makes my mouth water :)

Right on brother... I feel that 100%. Mouth watering now that you mentioned mouth watering... I've got a nice stash waiting for me to puff in a few minutes! As hard as I try to grow other great buds - I always come back for more of this one.

G'damn it.. my mouth wont stop watering now.... :thedoubletake::drool::thedoubletake::drool::thedoubletake: OK you talked me into it - time to puff.

Good for you I let my DD's go ALL the way to the end. Sometimes I think they are drying but not chopped yet ... To me they smell like Earl Grey Tea with a some black berries. Still my favorite.

My stunted darling at Day 47.

image15465.jpeg

I went back and pulled a picture of my very first Dark Devil Auto at Day 49. I recall she went over 80 days. I was concerned about her size too and she gave over an ounce in the end. There's hope. :slide:

image24926.jpg

Hey hey Sue! Canna.....that DD looks prettyyyy! :volcano-smiley: Soooo many people on here Id love to just sit down & smoke/vape/eat with & pick their brains! :volcano-smiley:

Hey hey Sue! Canna.....that DD looks prettyyyy! :volcano-smiley: Soooo many people on here Id love to just sit down & smoke/vape/eat with & pick their brains! :volcano-smiley:

Pull up a chair anytime Scottay. One of these days we'll have the freedom to congregate and share a bowl or two, or three, or four, or.......... You get my meaning. :laughtwo:

As per request from Miss Sue, here are the DDA pics I took today.

222502eb5c9720becbd68a3dc83b4fd3.jpg

bee111b4def458325f7c1b1b31e9213b.jpg

Thank you Canna. It was too beautiful to pass up. Look at how it graces the page. :hug: :love:

Another Red Family cross. Not the Devil this time sorry.

Black Cream x Vertigo. Finishing up her last days outside.

BCXV9.jpg

BCXV8.jpg

Her colors are more apparent inside. :)

BCXV1.jpg

:Namaste::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Ooooooo.......... She's gonna be some fabulous smoke, you lucky man you. :high-five: Let me know when you're ready to harvest. I'll grab my Fiskar's and be over to help. :laughtwo:

Ok, my interest is piqued. I'll be adding DD to my queue. Might be a good candidate for the fridge.

Super. :slide: You won't regret it jayne. Enticingly beautiful to grow and, if you're really lucky, boarderline hallucinogenic when you consume it. We look forward to having you join us. :love:

I haven't posted mine here in a while. I let myself get too busy. One of you should thump me when I do that. :laughtwo:

I have a tent full of potential Dark Devil Auto.

image16035.jpeg

One near harvest at 58 days.....

image16025.jpeg

The plug in there is a seed I'm hoping comes up. If it does, it'll be planted right into the no-till it's sitting on.

Last, but hopefully not least, my hempy experiment.

image16023.jpeg

image16024.jpeg

I'm going on vacation in February and my goal is to grow as much DDA between now and then as I can muster. I'd like to get a few months ahead of myself for once.

Ooooooo.......... She's gonna be some fabulous smoke, you lucky man you. :high-five: Let me know when you're ready to harvest. I'll grab my Fiskar's and be over to help. :laughtwo:

4:20am cut this morning :) Better hurry! RH is way down so no more cut points for a few days.. should buy you a little time. :phew:
She smells beyond amazing! Very grape-like in the mornings. I'm really excited to try it.

Black_Cream_x_Vertigo.jpg

Huntress is getting close too. She'll make a good back up plan lol.
Huntress.jpg

:love::circle-of-love::love:

Wow Fuchash! She's a beauty, isn't she? How much longer do you estimate to harvest? Good grief, her perfume must be intoxicating.

Back
Top Bottom