Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Here's an update on mine! Not sure on the date, but you can see from the previous pics they've come a ways. Number 2 still looking burnt! Oh well.

Number 1 - From previous to now:

IMG_358614.JPG

IMG_361114.JPG

Number 2
IMG_358717.JPG

IMG_361217.JPG

Number 3
IMG_358812.JPG

IMG_361313.JPG

Number 4 --She's just startin to show a bit of color there on top!

IMG_358911.JPG

IMG_361416.JPG

After 2 consecutive rounds of compots-tea feeding, they started getting some leave curl as well. Going back to Doc's soil next round...

I was hoping to get the darker pheno like last time, but it looks like this time, I got the lavender one.

65 days old in this video. Toward the beginning of the video, I show Dark Devil and talk about her. I'm tempted to grow one in DWC with Cogos because Cogos is so stable. That will have to be at my new place.

[video=youtube;GtnucDkoOzU]
3vw0k[/video]

I just grew mine with Cogo's Original Cannabis Formula A & B ... it came out awesome I had both some lavender and some darker and I should have taken a pic, what did you use to grow this?. He has some new ones too on his site...Home - Cogo's Original Plant Food have not tried them yet, but I am looking at growing outside next so I'll check out the dry.

I was checking out my DDA last night and stuck my finger in some sap thinking it was water. I know kushtie has had sap on one of his before, was wonder what causes this.
2017-02-09_10_47_20.jpg
2017-02-09_10_36_51.jpg

It's poison Dirt. Chop it down and send it to me for proper disposal. :rofl:

It's guttation mate....if humidity spikes when lights go off and the roots are wet transpiration can't keep up and sap starts leaking out.

Seems to smoke a bit like finger hash....cablamo lol :allgood:

Two words....circulation and extraction. Keep the air moving. :)

Two words....circulation and extraction. Keep the air moving. :)

I try but the last one (Red Poison Auto) tried to swallow a swivel fan....

room0301-31.jpg

....and I got it with that too. Hopefully get things sorted by my next DDA as I've made my room bigger and have more places to put fans and more air to circulate......and a 2nd extractor and carbon filter just acting as a scrubber since I could smell the one to it's left outside :rofl:

Hey all. I'm new here but my husband and I are growing a couple of Dark Devil Autos and we don't think they're looking very good. Can you tell from the photos I'm about to post if they are and if they aren't what the problem might be?

Photo_1_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.jpg
Photo_2_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.JPG
Photo_3_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.jpg
Photo_4_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_5_-_Day_31_-_Day_1.JPG
Photo_6_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_7_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_8_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.JPG

Hey all. I'm new here but my husband and I are growing a couple of Dark Devil Autos and we don't think they're looking very good. Can you tell from the photos I'm about to post if they are and if they aren't what the problem might be

[I

Looks like, "the claw" to me - nitrogen toxicity. Im still learning myself though so it may be best for someone else to also put there input!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hashgirl......you & hub came to the right place.......there will be someone offer advice soon. On the flipside.....welcome to :420: lotta nice folks here. :volcano-smiley:

Hey all. I'm new here but my husband and I are growing a couple of Dark Devil Autos and we don't think they're looking very good. Can you tell from the photos I'm about to post if they are and if they aren't what the problem might be?

Top photo is nitrogen toxicity. DDA don't need a heavy feed. Bottom photo appears to be a calmag issue, I'm not a soil grower so take that with a grain of salt. I'm getting ready to harvest 2 of my 4 DDA probably next week. Stop by The Roost and find a chair for the mutilation :biglaugh: the door is always open. :)

I'd agree with Rifleman on both counts HashGirl. The autos don't like heavy feeding to begin with. It's all a learning curve and in the end they'll reward you with sweet and sticky buds. They're looking better than you think. You're at that sweet spot when they start filling out. Has DDA1 begun to show any color yet?

Thanks, Sue. I think Felonious figured it out already. The leaves are still quite yellow but it's definitely flowering and has turned all nice and purply. The other Dark Devil is still green for the most part but it's flowering, too. I just posted some new photos in our journal. They're kind of blurry. I haven't turned into a very good photographer for this project so far.

I'd agree with Rifleman on both counts HashGirl. The autos don't like heavy feeding to begin with. It's all a learning curve and in the end they'll reward you with sweet and sticky buds. They're looking better than you think. You're at that sweet spot when they start filling out. Has DDA1 begun to show any color yet?

Thanks, Sue. I think Felonious figured it out already. The leaves are still quite yellow but it's definitely flowering and has turned all nice and purply. The other Dark Devil is still green for the most part but it's flowering, too. I just posted some new photos in our journal. They're kind of blurry. I haven't turned into a very good photographer for this project so far.

My advice with the pictures is to stop trying so hard. Point and shoot, then edit, zoom, cull. Eventually the intuitive brain begins to pick up nuiance you missed previously and the shots become more and more usable, but you first have to stop beating yourself up for not being better from the start. Your inner assumptions have a stronger effect on the steadiness of your hand than you believe.

It'll come to you in time. It's just new. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Speaking of time, I have two DDAs starting along their timelines. These were seeds created by the infamous Lucas McCain, our own Rifleman. Vigorious as any I've grown, they shot out of the dirt in less than three days.

IMG_469711.JPG

IMG_469811.JPG

Ahhhh....... All's well in SweetSue's world again. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Thanks, Sue, I'll try not to try so hard next time I do photos. Tonight, I'm chilling in the Dominican Republic with my dad and aunt.

My advice with the pictures is to stop trying so hard. Point and shoot, then edit, zoom, cull. Eventually the intuitive brain begins to pick up nuiance you missed previously and the shots become more and more usable, but you first have to stop beating yourself up for not being better from the start. Your inner assumptions have a stronger effect on the steadiness of your hand than you believe.

It'll come to you in time. It's just new. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Ahhhh....... All's well in SweetSue's world again. :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart:

Photo_1_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.jpg
Photo_2_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.JPG
Photo_3_-_Day_31_-_Dark_2.jpg
Photo_4_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_5_-_Day_31_-_Day_1.JPG
Photo_6_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_7_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.jpg
Photo_8_-_Day_31_-_Dark_1.JPG

420-magazine-mobile33021389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile179421502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1677008811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile307835035.jpg
420-magazine-mobile96514339.jpg
study these after a while you'll not need these charts you'll know them. I see "the claw" ( nitrogen deficiency) and maybe boron or iron deficiency good luck . #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back
Top Bottom