Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Nice Picture Kushtie!

Just for the beauty of this Strain
IMG_20170413_072531232.jpg
IMG_20170413_070901619.jpg

:woohoo: Kushtie's back in the game!! :yahoo:

That leaves me about 1/4 in the game :rofl:

It's not a DDA but it's 1/2 Sweet Seeds Red Family genetics and it's no longer an auto but I have to post her here because this is where it all started. Her name is Aubergine in hopes that the purps will appear. I think they are starting but I need to see it at lights out. She just got watered and is a little pissed lol.
BCXE_clone_11.jpg

OK.. DDA away! :passitleft:

Thanks guys. Here's hoping that is just the first of many pleasing shots I get from this trio....other 2 are Bloody Skunk Auto 'cos it looks fat and pretty in the catalogue and Green Poison Auto because I like the red one but flowers are a bit on the fluffy side, it's even more lanky than DDA and yields are hopefully better with the green one.

With soil it's me that is rarely in the game.....and there is the slight matter of 2 of the pots I'm planning on using still being occupied.....

agog1104-2.jpg

....here's hoping my next soil grow looks a bit better than the last 4!:laughtwo:

The arrow is over a different strain but that's the amazon aeroponics system DDA is about to go in....loadsa room in there just now:grinjoint:

Ok all you Auto Nuts a few questions
Will be transplanting my 2week olds next week to 3gal fabric pots. They should be on their 4th node ish.
I'm using FFOF and have a
The nutes trio plus Calmag
Not sure if I'm topping...May just LST , MY White Widow is going nuts so she may get topped.
When should I start the Nutes???? How much??
Pretty excited.... I'll go take a pic now...Thanks for the help

Stav

It's not a DDA but it's 1/2 Sweet Seeds Red Family genetics and it's no longer an auto but I have to post her here because this is where it all started. Her name is Aubergine in hopes that the purps will appear. I think they are starting but I need to see it at lights out. She just got watered and is a little pissed lol.
BCXE_clone_11.jpg

OK.. DDA away! :passitleft:

She's gorgeous, if a little pissed. :laughtwo:

:passitleft: Thanks........ Another???? :passitleft:

Unless I muddled them up this one is Bloody Skunk Auto which will be the 3rd Red Family strain I've tried. My Dark Devil Auto seedling is the same age and basically looks the same but with slightly longer true leaves so I just photographed the nearest one....

bsa1604.jpg

Will check on the roots in the next few days and get some pics of DDA then. Hopefully she likes it in aeroponics and grows a really long tap root which I'll carefully wind round the pot and bury in soil when it comes time to transplant. Not sure how long she'll be in aeroponics....just as long as I can get away without the roots getting tangled which will hopefully be long enough to set a high pace for growth before it hits the dirt.

They're both Day 55, although DDA7 looks to be a good two weeks behind in development. That's gonna mess up my timing a bit under the light. Hmmm..... I'll have to figure that out soon, won't I? :laughtwo:

DDA7

IMG_574215.JPG

IMG_574510.JPG

Bud sites are set, so they both got a CAT drench today. I'm late on DDA6, but she'll cope. Autos don't need the same nutrient levels photos do, and they finish faster. This grow, my concession to that was to skip the Recharge top dressing with them. So far they don't seem to be complaining about it.

IMG_57468.JPG

IMG_57478.JPG

DDA6 is bursting with color and blossoms.

IMG_574310.JPG

IMG_57449.JPG

IMG_57487.JPG

IMG_574911.JPG

The primary cola.

IMG_575014.JPG

I love this stage, watching the blossoms swell and trichomes start to develop. Another two weeks minimum on DDA6. No clue yet as to when DDA7 will finish.

These are at day 12
420-magazine-mobile637865648.jpg

420-magazine-mobile593741461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547068321.jpg

This girl is day 9
420-magazine-mobile1150087795.jpg

She looks much nicer than the rest. Maybe the growing conditions for the first few days were not so great...

Hi all

21 days

IMG_009972.JPG

IMG_010369.JPG

Wow 21 days that plant is huge!!! What are you feeding her steroids? I just lost a dark devil at 22 days and it was a quarter of the size and had 6 pistils on it!!! Lol hey you win some you lose some but it's how you played the game that matters. If that's the case your the MVP and they got my ass in right field kicking holes in the ground! Seriously your plant is beautiful keep it green!!Live-Love-Learn

Wow 21 days that plant is huge!!! What are you feeding her steroids? I just lost a dark devil at 22 days and it was a quarter of the size and had 6 pistils on it!!! Lol hey you win some you lose some but it's how you played the game that matters. If that's the case your the MVP and they got my ass in right field kicking holes in the ground! Seriously your plant is beautiful keep it green!!Live-Love-Learn

She is not that big just 26cm now just bio nutrients she is getting. I appreciate will keep it dark green and purple ;)

Back
Top Bottom