Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Pre-Veg?
Light - VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 300W
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Coco+Perlight
RH - 60% to 65%
Room Temperature -78 to 81

IMG_20190701_090335.jpg

Problem: I woke up this morning I noticed that my girl had some dark spots on one of her leaves. I was wondering if I should be concerned, thanks for the help in advance.

What is your feeding regimen?

Really? I thought there was a wet/dry pattern one was suppose to follow?
That's in dirt

Yer not in dirt. Coco retains nothing as far as nutes, so the roots need air and nutes daily or they suffer

Thanks, @Chris Scorpio . I'm new to soil/growing and know nothing about coco. You're in good hands, @Dinger .

I just checked the runoff @ 6.15 ph. I appreciate all help.
Runnoff means nothing, it's what u pour in that matters my friend

So do I ever up the nutes? Or 1/4 strength forever?

you will up the nutes as the plant grows.

coco is a hydro approach, so you will be at 1/4 to 1/2 recommended bottle strength, for each stage, throughout the grow.
each stage has different recommended nute strength.

So if my stage of growing says 4 teaspoon then I only use 2 teaspoon.

yes, depending on how you see the plant responding.
you may need to increase / decrease nutes according to your plants needs. different plants / strains may feed heavier or lighter than others.

i'm in hempy which has a similar feed schedule. i mix by ml per L, and feed using target ppm for each stage.

yes, depending on how you see the plant responding.
you may need to increase / decrease nutes according to your plants needs. different plants / strains may feed heavier or lighter than others.

i'm in hempy which has a similar feed schedule. i mix by ml per L, and feed using target ppm for each stage.
So I read about ppm. With only using 1/2 strength then there would be no way to active what is recommended. Is that right?

Back
Top Bottom