Dauzers First Journal & First Tent Grow

Final harvest. Final grow update.

So it's been a very busy couple of days trimming, making hash, making more hash and then some RSO .

I took the Northern lights #2 and the white widow #2 down on Friday night. Those northern lights were a handful.

I had a few friends over to help me out or I would still be here lol. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the harvest but I have some wet weights. You'll have to take my word .

Wet weights:

Northern Lights #2 670g

White Widow #2 525g

The White Widow #1 that came down 4 weeks ago came in at 289g so the last few weeks really gave #2 the extra bulk. It didn't get very frosty. I was under the impression it got the name White Widow from the frosty buds. I must of messed something up with this one. Ah well here's to learning and progressing .

I did managed to snap a few pics of the Blue Cheese harvest.

The last man standing (Or lady in this case)

420-magazine-mobile1444738777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile701337743.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1771324596.jpg

Tis only the little bic lighter .
420-magazine-mobile964960114.jpg

Final wet weight:

Batch No. 1

420-magazine-mobile637032031.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360882520.jpg

Batch No. 2

420-magazine-mobile1579525565.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1932183383.jpg

Total: 589g

Now this is where all the action is .

420-magazine-mobile1429662810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile66037319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1177397937.jpg

Yeah, but she's a beauty.
D' your gonna be high for a while brother. You have put a way some quality smoke
" Somebody stoned around here"
In my best medevil accent.
Gauge

That's she is my man .

Haha that's for sure. I'm gunna jar her and cure it for a few weeks to get the most out of it. Have a good bit put away now so I should be good till next harvest .

RSO

420-magazine-mobile1265384276.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1306230007.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2064933449.jpg

420-magazine-mobile933989832.jpg

Safety first ❗️This shit is seriously toxic to breathe

420-magazine-mobile39682123.jpg

Nice yield considering this is what was left over from the fan leaves after going through the bubble bags

420-magazine-mobile454944939.jpg

They do indeed. I'd like to get a mother going so at least I know what I'll be up against lol.

Thanks WW it was a great experience iv never done a journal before and I will definitely be sicking up a new one once this comes down. And thank you for all your help throughout the past few weeks it was great to have you along the journey .

Another harvest to follow soon .

A honor to have had the chance to follow you along! Just give a shout once you get started with another project :)

I so want to party with you D. Multiple nights so i could try all your strains. Its been great and of course I have enjoyed the journal and the friendship and i feel like i can ask you for help at any time. Thanks Well done

Gauge

A honor to have had the chance to follow you along! Just give a shout once you get started with another project :)

Thanks man much appreciated. I most definitely will. I have all the new bits for the next grow and I'm going to dedicate more space so I'm moving it all to a bigger room. Exciting times .

I so want to party with you D. Multiple nights so i could try all your strains. Its been great and of course I have enjoyed the journal and the friendship and i feel like i can ask you for help at any time. Thanks Well done

Gauge

Thanks man... yeah party time!!! Love weed party's haha. Tickets to Ireland can be pretty steep but I bet these frosty nugs will be worth the trip . Anytime dude just happy to be able to help and share what I have learned myself .

Great job dauzer!

Have you tried your RSO? Did you decarb before or after extraction? Any feedback on your RSO experience would be great! As for the widow... I've been reading a lot on her. A lot of good phenos with varying taste, structure, and effect. There are a couple of great ones too. She's one breed worth searching for that special plant.

Great job dauzer!

Have you tried your RSO? Did you decarb before or after extraction? Any feedback on your RSO experience would be great! As for the widow... I've been reading a lot on her. A lot of good phenos with varying taste, structure, and effect. There are a couple of great ones too. She's one breed worth searching for that special plant.

Thank you Spitz, I did and it was great . Not a potent as I would have liked but theres an awesome taste and smell. If I had of put the bud straight in rather than washing it through the bubble bags it would have been a lot more powerful. I found the whole extraction process very easy. I like to try different extraction methods like BHO, bubble bags, dry sift and now the RSO. I found the RSO by far the easiest. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the solvent. That shit is toxic!! If you don't have a fan blowing over the rice cooker it fills the ambient air with fumes and you will choke. I don't decarb. I was watching a lot of the oil extraction and Rick Simpson videos and he reckons a "scientist" tested the oil and confirmed through the process of boiling off the alcohol the cannabis is decarbed. If using buds or close trim to make the oil without decarbing you can really feel the effects. Even with the smallest dose it will knock the socks off you so I well believe it. My next run I will test the temps of the rice cooker to see what it gets too. I think once it hits 110C for 30mins or so it actives the THCA.

Yeah I looked into the widow and seen some great grows and some fantastic looking buds covered in resin. I must of got a dud . I'm going with incredible bulk on my next run but I'd like to grab some beans of white widow from different breeders and find the right phenos for me .

Bubble hash has dried and we have a final tally.

I messed up marking them out. It was my first time so I can be forgiven . Iv no strains or microns marked just lots of good hash haha so here are the results

I think this was the trimmings from the NL#1 and Swiss

420-magazine-mobile579708019.jpg

420-magazine-mobile70805576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile551635237.jpg

This was a mixed bag of stuff lol

420-magazine-mobile1477251461.jpg

This was my last batch. Everything here came from the fan leaves i 'thought' had no crystals

420-magazine-mobile1998214682.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1972713360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile400854391.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1220158732.jpg

My Hash Platter . 4.01g

420-magazine-mobile1101062796.jpg

Hello guys!!!!

I'm back .

I'm just getting around to starting a new journal and I'm going to jump in and get updated on your new grows . can't wait to get caught up. Iv been away on holidays and moving house so haven't had time to breath over the last few months. I'm finally settled now and have a decent internet connection so I'm getting back to basics.

Iv started a new grow, we are still in the first weeks so I'm going to get started on this journal and post a link here. Lots of new goodies and surprises . Hope to see you all in the next chapter .

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom