Deep Water Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for anyone around here..what is the best way to keep your plants short without having them topped... I have seen a couple of ways but not sure they are the best for the plants

hortastoner, you should visit the Grow Room (click on the green link) or any of the links in my signature to post those types of questions and get help. This thread is about moving all of the grow journals into 1 place. Trust me, when you click on the link to the Grow Room, you are going to be amazed at the info available their. :peace:

Edit: PS, do a search for BushMaster

I need some advice. Now that I am checking more journals, is there an easy way to get back to where I was in the current journals forum after I post in a journal? I keep hitting the current journals link and it takes me back to the top of the current journals page again so I have to scroll down and try and find where I left off at.

Not entirely sure I understand the question. If you mean that you're reading in a journal and you post a reply from the middle instead of the end and need to get back to where you were reading instead of the end (where you are dropped after posting), use your browser's page back function - but don't just hit alt-leftarrow as that will put you back into the reply function (I think). Instead, there should be a little arrow beside the FWD/BAK arrows on top that will open a menu of visited pages. Then you can click on the actual thread page - it should be just above "420 Magazine - Reply to Topic" in the list. That'll take you back to the point that you entered the thread. IOW, if you clicked the "first unread" link in your subscribed threads list and it put you at post #72, when you do the above you'll again be looking at post #72. Not perfect if you just read to post #90 but it beats starting at the beginning of the thread/page.

Alternatively - or if you meant that you started from one of the forum contents and wanted to go back to the place in the list where you were... Just post your replies (or open the threads) in a separate browser tab. Hold the CTRL button down when clicking on a thread (or reply button) and it'll open a separate tab; when finished, close that tab and you'll still have your original tab and be at the same point on the page within it.

I don't think I made much sense up there. Past my bedtime this night (funny how it varies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom