Demonic Angel Needs Forgiveness!

...just a fyi...they make a similar product for Canadian use only...Z9...should you ever feel the need to follow that path, would most likely cut shipping costs dramatically...if memory serves, there is a vendor in the GTA...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Oops it's a 2 part lmao wow do I ever feel dumb. My mistake everyone!!! Smh I'll go and lay down now
9daaf9f8b35b95053bb5c422f591774d.jpg

That stuff is great.

Hydro does taste damned good though don't it? Lol
Yea i loved the flavor i got when I had my ebb and flow table i jus didnt like dealing with the huge res. Draging it across my house to dump it and then having to refill it was a bitch do i figured id jus get a dwc bucket then even if I did do a big setup i cud jus do 5 gal. Buckets wud be alot easier then like 50 res. Or however many gallons it had i cant remember fully but it was a shit ton n a major pain in my ass lol but I love this plant and all the positivity it brings just by having it growing near u that I'll put up with it if its in a 5 gal bucket haha i actually have alot of fun gardening this plant i never thought I wud say in my life I have alot of fun gardening lmao but everytime i see one of my plants starting to make some big fatt frosty buds i cant help but get all giddy. And same goes for when they get sick n aren't doing good i get stressed out and nervous for them as if they r my babies well they r my babies haha

Yea i loved the flavor i got when I had my ebb and flow table i jus didnt like dealing with the huge res. Draging it across my house to dump it and then having to refill it was a bitch do i figured id jus get a dwc bucket then even if I did do a big setup i cud jus do 5 gal. Buckets wud be alot easier then like 50 res. Or however many gallons it had i cant remember fully but it was a shit ton n a major pain in my ass lol but I love this plant and all the positivity it brings just by having it growing near u that I'll put up with it if its in a 5 gal bucket haha i actually have alot of fun gardening this plant i never thought I wud say in my life I have alot of fun gardening lmao but everytime i see one of my plants starting to make some big fatt frosty buds i cant help but get all giddy. And same goes for when they get sick n aren't doing good i get stressed out and nervous for them as if they r my babies well they r my babies haha
Lol I used a sub pump and pumped ot down my washer drain. That made things easier. I want to get a successful Dwc run in as well as another ebb and flow. I really loved the ebb and flow. Too bad I didn't get to complete that grow. My chance will come again. I know what you mean about the plants being like babies. I love them like children myself

Penny you use ph perfect don't you and if you do how do you feed the 3 parts week to week ? Having trouble finding a feeding schedule for it. I'm in dwc.

I just follow directions on the bottles, I usually back off on the grow once flowers show.

Lol I used a sub pump and pumped ot down my washer drain. That made things easier. I want to get a successful Dwc run in as well as another ebb and flow. I really loved the ebb and flow. Too bad I didn't get to complete that grow. My chance will come again. I know what you mean about the plants being like babies. I love them like children myself
See I wish I had a setup like that i askd if i cud run it out the window but my girlfriend has her rose garden right there so no go on tht lol i dnt wana ruin her beauties lol plus i dnt have a water pump i would need one of those

See I wish I had a setup like that i askd if i cud run it out the window but my girlfriend has her rose garden right there so no go on tht lol i dnt wana ruin her beauties lol plus i dnt have a water pump i would need one of those
It would probably help the roses grow with the nutes and everything in all honesty

Back
Top Bottom