LED's 2018 Wedding Crasher Indoor Grow & Other Adventures!

Since the seeds are to small for me to pick on. I decided to get a closer look at the zookies. I cleaned up some of the lowers and spread out the top to try and make an even canopy. Once I started removing leaves I could really smell the cookie influence. She is really a nice looking plant

Attachments

• 352D5AE8-4FE8-4DAC-9773-D14FDC630692.jpeg
    352D5AE8-4FE8-4DAC-9773-D14FDC630692.jpeg
    648.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 71A7CC47-2D75-44AA-B2B9-1DFC138DE83B.jpeg
    71A7CC47-2D75-44AA-B2B9-1DFC138DE83B.jpeg
    573.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 06CDE173-8AC6-4C90-A28B-19DB30F8AB80.jpeg
    06CDE173-8AC6-4C90-A28B-19DB30F8AB80.jpeg
    469.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 96230B14-1B72-43BE-BB24-44ECB3E9354B.jpeg
    96230B14-1B72-43BE-BB24-44ECB3E9354B.jpeg
    666.1 KB · Views: 115
If your using what you press within a week or even two of pressing it you can use what ever you like. I usually leave it in parchment or a small dab jar I’ve picked up from buying at the dispensary. When I have a larger amount I just keep it in parchment in a ziplock in a cool dark place. You will notice your rosin change consistency sometimes. Especially when pressed at lower temps. But I prefer that kind it’s easier to handle. This is how mine usually ends up. Strain dependent ofcourse
Yeah, after sitting out a bit my White Widow had that praline consistency. I have one of those silicone jars, but have not really pressed an amount to put in it. That will be changing soon.

So let me ask the pro’s on here what you think I should do. I have a few strains I’m growing in this tent. I want to focus on the wedding crasher for the most part, but this is also a pheno hunt. But I also don’t usually have this number of plants either. Do you want me to post photos of each individual plant? Group shots by strain? Wait until I get rid of the males to cut my number of plants down? I don’t want to post a bunch of pics if it’s not what you want to see. Just trying to get a feel of how you want to experience my grow. I don’t really care because I see them everyday anyway. Just curious what your thoughts are, this question is for everyone following along. Thanks!

Right on! Things are looking good n' green over here!
Yea good old happy frog soil and 6.0-6.5 phed water, that’s all they have got so far. I think the bigger clones will need some fish mix within the next two weeks tho. They are really pushing out new growth since I put them in the 3 gallons

Pros? We'll wait until they answer ;).

Oh the rest of us too? Update whenever you feel like it and we'll scroll through the stuff we're not interested in. Personally I don't need to see every plant every day or if everything always looks the same. I have a few different strains going so I usually post them if I haven't in a while or there's something specific to talk about with them. Haven't posted my Sour G or AK in a long time because they're just vegging along...boring!

Pros? We'll wait until they answer ;).

Oh the rest of us too? Update whenever you feel like it and we'll scroll through the stuff we're not interested in. Personally I don't need to see every plant every day or if everything always looks the same. I have a few different strains going so I usually post them if I haven't in a while of there's something specific to talk about with them. Haven't posted my Sour G or AK in a long time because they're just vegging along...boring!

I’m talkin to all of you! Yea that’s kinda what I figured. I didn’t want to just post lots of baby vegging plant pics because your right not a whole lot changes until the buds start coming in. Guess I’ll start exploring more journals to keep me from wanting to update mine needlessly lol

So let me ask the pro’s on here what you think I should do. I have a few strains I’m growing in this tent. I want to focus on the wedding crasher for the most part, but this is also a pheno hunt. But I also don’t usually have this number of plants either. Do you want me to post photos of each individual plant? Group shots by strain? Wait until I get rid of the males to cut my number of plants down? I don’t want to post a bunch of pics if it’s not what you want to see. Just trying to get a feel of how you want to experience my grow. I don’t really care because I see them everyday anyway. Just curious what your thoughts are, this question is for everyone following along. Thanks!

Not a pro. Well, maybe.

Post what you want, rose petal (Danger in Ca) joints, press results, how baked you are, SCI discussion, AND photos of plants, results, equipment changes, etc. Males count too....

Not a pro. Well, maybe.

Post what you want, rose petal (Danger in Ca) joints, press results, how baked you are, SCI discussion, AND photos of plants, results, equipment changes, etc. Males count too....

I do for the most part. I’m pretty baked right now actually. I picked up some “sauce” from the dispensary the other day. Have you had any of that before? So much flavor! did some research, lots of expensive equipment used to make it so that sucks. Love the idea of freezing drying freshly harvested cannabis to make concentrates. Preserves the most terpenes I guess. Pretty interesting stuff

I do for the most part. I’m pretty baked right now actually. I picked up some “sauce” from the dispensary the other day. Have you had any of that before? So much flavor! did some research, lots of expensive equipment used to make it so that sucks. Love the idea of freezing drying freshly harvested cannabis to make concentrates. Preserves the most terpenes I guess. Pretty interesting stuff
Nope, link to a description or method....

sauced now as well.

could one just use dry ice as a ghetto substitute?
Been researching that too! I think I’ll try it out on some my lowers/trim this next harvest and find out! Because that would make our rosin the bomb for sure lol

Back
Top Bottom