Moms Growing Weed Again! 2nd Indoor Attempt

This is my second time attempting indoors. They are baggies from a really good indica session. These are 10 days from seed and seem to be flourishing. I havent done anything special to them or added anything besides epsom salts and banana peels before planting. Im an outdoor girl and I got a super late start. I just couldnt let the year go without popping a few. Open to all advice, critiques, tips! This girl loves learning!
So, moms growing weed again. Stay tuned.

What strain is it? Not sure...some bag seed

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Looks like a indica hybrid but idk

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 10 days from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long?

Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro? Soil...tomato mix

If soil... what is in your mix? Banana peels, epsom salts, little love

If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon

Size of light? Bulb

Is it aircooled? Fan

Temp of Room/cab? 73

RH of Room/cab? Unsure

PH of media or res? Unsure

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? Twice daily in small amounts....(accountability method for myself)

Type and strength of ferts used? None

Attachments

• 20190818_172313.jpg
    20190818_172313.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 84
Hi!
The first was laughable but definitely a learning experience. I was using the closet and there was lack of circulation. The plant got tall but the leaves were tiny. I have never grown a plant with fan leaves this large from the beginning. Even the cotyledons have growth on them. The medium in the first grow was experimental to say the least. This time I went with my basic tomato mix and added banana peels 3 weeks prior to seed.

This is my second time attempting indoors. They are baggies from a really good indica session. These are 10 days from seed and seem to be flourishing. I havent done anything special to them or added anything besides epsom salts and banana peels before planting. Im an outdoor girl and I got a super late start. I just couldnt let the year go without popping a few. Open to all advice, critiques, tips! This girl loves learning!
So, moms growing weed again. Stay tuned.

What strain is it? Not sure...some bag seed

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Looks like a indica hybrid but idk

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 10 days from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long?

Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro? Soil...tomato mix

If soil... what is in your mix? Banana peels, epsom salts, little love

If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon

Size of light? Bulb

Is it aircooled? Fan

Temp of Room/cab? 73

RH of Room/cab? Unsure

PH of media or res? Unsure

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? Twice daily in small amounts....(accountability method for myself)

Type and strength of ferts used? None
Good for you mom.:passitleft:

You guys I could be a tad toasted, but tell me what yall see? Has anyone seen preflowers in less than 4 weeks of growth? Will try to get better pics but these are allover the inner growth. I do not have alternating nodes yet either. Plants are 5 and 6 inches tall with only 7 finger leaves fully opened. Not knowing the genetics makes me anxious but im super curious if any has any insight. Definitely not in a hurry but lil baby looks like she might be.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-19-18-14-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-19-18-14-39.png
    851.6 KB · Views: 90
Hi mum. I'm from Aussie land so we use a U and not an O lol I'm not sure who's backwards, Aussies or yanks lol but anyway maybe we are both backwards hahaha
Ok back to your grow. Not to disappoint but I just don't want to see your grow Go south on you as we all want those nice Danky buds come harvest time. I notice multiple defici3ncies going on in your leaves where as others are telling you they are looking healthy. Don't be mislead by these comments, but not to worry you can save these it's it too late.
It looks as though some of your leaves are sagging with the tips pointing down . You have some brown spots and light green colours blotching in your leaves . These symptoms are usually caused by Over watering and not allowing enough oxygen into the roots between waters. As the plant dries out it allows oxygen in. If oxygen isn't getting in then your plants aren't eating and you could potentially cause root rot . Do you have good drainage where all excess water can escape out the bottom ? Although your pots may have dry tops after a couple days, if you have bad drainage the bottoms of the pots can still be completely soaked. I notice your not feeding nutrients. But I don't think this is the problem as I think you may be Over watering causing nutrient lockout.

Hi mum. I'm from Aussie land so we use a U and not an O lol I'm not sure who's backwards, Aussies or yanks lol but anyway maybe we are both backwards hahaha
Ok back to your grow. Not to disappoint but I just don't want to see your grow Go south on you as we all want those nice Danky buds come harvest time. I notice multiple defici3ncies going on in your leaves where as others are telling you they are looking healthy. Don't be mislead by these comments, but not to worry you can save these it's it too late.
It looks as though some of your leaves are sagging with the tips pointing down . You have some brown spots and light green colours blotching in your leaves . These symptoms are usually caused by Over watering and not allowing enough oxygen into the roots between waters. As the plant dries out it allows oxygen in. If oxygen isn't getting in then your plants aren't eating and you could potentially cause root rot . Do you have good drainage where all excess water can escape out the bottom ? Although your pots may have dry tops after a couple days, if you have bad drainage the bottoms of the pots can still be completely soaked. I notice your not feeding nutrients. But I don't think this is the problem as I think you may be Over watering causing nutrient lockout.
Ummm, pretty sure this grows in the books by a few years at least 2. Check the dates on when someone posted , just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom