First Time Trying The DBHBK! I Hope This Goes Well

Rustyshackelford

Well I been stalking the site for a while and I have wanted to try out the kit. So here it goes. I'm Rusty by the way.
What strain is it?kosher kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?Indica hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg.
If in Veg... For how long?starting to pot today
If in Flower stage... For how long?n/a
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil
If soil... what is in your mix?doc buds high brix kit
If soil... What size pot?1 gallon
Size of light?526w led perfect sun goliath
Is it aircooled?yes
Temp of Room/cab?about 70
RH of Room/cab?40 to 50%
PH of media or res?I don't know
Any Pests ?nope
How often are you watering?according to the schedule
Type and strength of ferts used?dbhbk

Well here are the girls

Attachments

• 20190427_090805.jpg
    20190427_090805.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
:high-five:.......with this company around ,...your first DBHBB grow will be a complete success. Cheers.

Leftout420 ..(Lefty) just finished his first and like i kept telling him,..you will be amazed at quality and quantity,..just follow directions and advise , when given. he was/is...has friends telling him how great his produce is.....:slide:...very first grow.

:high-five:.......with this company around ,...your first DBHBB grow will be a complete success. Cheers.

Leftout420 ..(Lefty) just finished his first and like i kept telling him,..you will be amazed at quality and quantity,..just follow directions and advise , when given. he was/is...has friends telling him how great his produce is.....:slide:...very first grow.

Yeah, a couple other 1st time kit growers crushed it are @FutRfarmer, @Archiweedies, @Wrennakken a couple others too.

I just noticed you have the Goliath too! I have that one and Max Yield.

:passitleft:

If I can get anywhere near your results I will be happy, weenmeoff. I want to go back and read some more on when to add the cat drench to increase tricome production. I think i read that... I really like hash and may dedicate one plant to bubble hash. I'm getting a little a head of myself tho. It's a ways off

If I can get anywhere near your results I will be happy, weenmeoff. I want to go back and read some more on when to add the cat drench to increase tricome production. I think i read that... I really like hash and may dedicate one plant to bubble hash. I'm getting a little a head of myself tho. It's a ways off
Did someone say "Bubblehash".........:slide:
We can help you with the cats when it comes time but there's a good thread here, Timing the cationic drench

For soil, you get about 42 gallons in the kit. That could be six #7's or four #10's or three 15s,
And don't forget too...You can always have some ProMix around to add to the kit to get a lil more. Like wat i do for my two 26 gal. pots. I always have extra soil around to add ....cuz i like to fill my pots right to the brim.....if you don't ...i will be 'on' you about it.
For my set up , i find that having two 'kits' worth of soil ..'in rotation' is the best way . This is how i can keep running journal , after journal,...cuz my next batch is ALWAYS ready to go. I just prepped my next 4th round batch yesterday...it will be more than ready when i need it when my current grow has about a month left to bloom,...that's when i start my next batch of seeds.....to get my "one month overlap" between crops. This way i can harvest three, 5 month crops in one year. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom