First Time Trying The DBHBK! I Hope This Goes Well

I’ll jump in here and watch along:goodluck:
I just finished my first run and I would just urge you to pay attention to the plants response to the different drenches and foliars. The foliars are also more important than you might think.

Yeah, a couple other 1st time kit growers crushed it are @FutRfarmer, @Archiweedies, @Wrennakken a couple others too.

I just noticed you have the Goliath too! I have that one and Max Yield.

:passitleft:
Thanks for the kind words Ween! :high-five:

Oh wow... thanks everyone. Duggan I was thinking of buying another kit for the same reason. Its funny you say that. Sorry I have not been posting. I been working 7- 12s at work and I do bjj. I got my purple belt this week. I been really busy. The girls are doing great. No problems probably going to top soon and start with regular feeding schedule. They have 5 nodes. I appreciate all the feed back guys. You're awesome

The girls currently

Attachments

• 20190510_191423.jpg
    20190510_191423.jpg
    890.4 KB · Views: 38
Good morning Rusty and friends. Yes, Rusty, i like running two kits in 'rotation', it suits my needs and schedule perfectly. Like Ween said , not many of us brixers like messin with 'scrogs'. Not sure about lowering the brix levels but the main reason i advise NOT to grow that way is cuz they just wind up getting in the way and severly limit the work one can do while the plants are growing and blooming. Once the scrog is in place ,..it's 'all over' . A grower is at the mercy of his prep work and timing. Veg periods are so critical when growing that way. Imagine , once your scrog is all set up and a few weeks go by...now you are shit outta luck if you want to change anything,...so these are the reasons i highly disagree with them. I realize some growers do it successfully ....but it's not for me...never was...never will be. I like to think i have the skill to get the same results from my LSTing practices, and canopy management. Cheers Rusty and gang!:circle-of-love:

I like to think i have the skill to get the same results from my LSTing practices, and canopy management. Cheers Rusty and gang!:circle-of-love:
Well said Duggan. You’re skills at LST are fantastic for sure. I look at your canopy from your Durban/Chronic grow and it looked like a scrog without a net to get in the way. Perfecto!

Likin the guy in the space suit....who is he?.......:rofl:.

:passitleft:....nice lookin canopies Gazoo....:thumb:

Is Godzilla eating Tarzan in that one pic, gazoo? Hahaha

Not sure ? I pick-up the My Tent Art at the local garage sales so I never know who
is stopping by :) Sadly that space guy got stopped by Godzilla

Been fine just trying to get even with the beginning year bills :) just about zeroed out so time to
start my next grow :)
Looking forward to it, again tag me if you remember bro!

Ahhhhh!!!! Thanks Amy and trust me I can tell. I read a few of your journals. Haha I read a few of
Journals of Archie's,Duggan and gazoo crazy... thanks for checking it out everyone. Does anyone check out doc's Instagram? He has a video on there about how to use the drenches where he completely submerges the plants. I been reading his "how to use the kit" thread ( probably not called that I'm not good at computers) . I'm like 20 pages deep and can't find if that is how he always waters or for a specific purpose.... am I over thinking this or does it matter?

Back
Top Bottom