Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

the four holes are intake and out, two for the air cooled hood (not necessary for you )and two for the plant area. the flap helps with humidity/ air flow or your cords.

OK that makes sense so the only thing I have ever used is a reg. ol' fan and obviously they won't fit so what kinds of exhaust are you talking about? In both my cabinet and box I used desk fans and took them apart and attached them to the bottom going in and the top going out but guess I just don't understand what kind of exhaust would ideally go in there??? Sorry if I'm not making any sense........

Oh no it is not my fella!!! It is my "Dude" for smoke!!! Oh Gezzz if it were my better 2/3 I would be freaking large!!!!

Very happy to read that ! I was bummed all afternoon. :circle-of-love:

As most of you already have heard more than once the tent I won from Top Led came today. :yahoo: I was going to wait on a friend of my fella's to put it together but that was the easiest thing I have ever put together and as shocked as I know all of you will be I don't get it...:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead: What are all the holes for?? :confused: I know you need an intake for air flow and then an out for air flow but there are a total of 4 plus a mesh oblong window on the bottom covered by a flap. It is light proof. I got in it and zipped it up and it is very dark. The drip pan bottom was missing but I have emailed Sara and am pretty sure she will take care of it.... So if you guys can tell me what I need to put in all those holes I will greatly appreciate it then I am gong to rig up my old lights until I can get my new TopLed and let a couple of my girls have some room........:circle-of-love:
DSC031204.JPG
DSC031214.JPG
DSC031223.JPG

Looks nice and tall ! The one I purchased was not tall enough.

OK that makes sense so the only thing I have ever used is a reg. ol' fan and obviously they won't fit so what kinds of exhaust are you talking about? In both my cabinet and box I used desk fans and took them apart and attached them to the bottom going in and the top going out but guess I just don't understand what kind of exhaust would ideally go in there??? Sorry if I'm not making any sense........

they are called in line ducting fans they are also used for heater and and air conditioning tube ducting.

how are you all winning this equipment? throw me a bone! I would even love that old model circular led.

Very happy to read that ! I was bummed all afternoon. :circle-of-love:
I am so sorry MsBadger... :sorry: I didn't make it very clear in the post but my guy doesn't even smoke pot. I think in the last 10 years I've seen him hit a joint maybe twice and eat 1 brownie and that was just recently and he went to bed and cleaned out the cupboards but other than that he goes to work and comes back where he belongs. Your concern is very appreciated....:circle-of-love:

Congrats on pitching your tent D

Im sure you will have it all dialled in very soon..

I bet your excited... Enjoy !!
:yahoo: I love surprises and as soon as someone tells me what that exhaust thingy is but other than that I got this....:circle-of-love:

Looks nice and tall ! The one I purchased was not tall enough.
This one is 4.5' and I really wish it was a bit taller but I don't think I will look a gift horse in the mouth....:circle-of-love:

they are called in line ducting fans they are also used for heater and and air conditioning tube ducting.
Where would you look for one of those and other than the circumference of the hole would I need other info? There were some tie down kinda things with it.. would that have something to do with keeping those where they need to be? again sorry if I don't make any sense cause I have no idea what I am talking about but honestly trying to figure it out. Thank you for all your help...:thanks:

how are you all winning this equipment? throw me a bone! I would even love that old model circular led.
Well I just happened to see a post Sara from Top Led had made that the next person that sent her an email that had already purchased a light from TopLed would win a grow tent so I sent her an email and the next day she posted that I had won... Best bone I got.....trust me I've never been called lucky so this is amazing!!!....:circle-of-love:

so is this something along the lines of what you are talking about 303?
LEDwholesalers GYO2402 6-Inch 240 CFM Air Duct Inline Hydroponic Booster Fan: Patio, Lawn & Garden
61catUKCzsL_SL1500_.jpg

Maybe not exactly but the right idea? and would I have to have 2 of them or are there 2 different types? it is obviously a small tent so if someone can tell me sorta exactly what I need... how many cfm's etc and I can go from there but it won't hold but max 2 plants and probably only 1 all the way through so how many cfl's and what ever else does it need to do it right. I want this one to be proper.....:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Congrats on getting the tent, Dennise!

Yeah, one of those small duct fans would work for you. The smaller one would probably be sufficient for that small size, and it will be less noisy. You will want to get at least 1 90 degree elbow for it though, or maybe some flexible duct line, to make sure light can't get in.

By this time next year, you will have 3 4'x8' tents, running 6 Mars II 900 lights. Lol. :) You've come a long way in a very short time, Dennise! Congrats and keep up the great work.

( With a special nod to your mentor, KJC ;) )

Wow!! that's awesome I must be going to win the lottery...... :yahoo: Seems my better 3/4 has put a spending limit on my "hobby".... Thank you very much for the kind words and so much thanks to the King..:adore: I don't think it is any secret how "trying" I can be and he has held my little hand and certainly led me in the right direction.. He has no idea how many people will unknowingly owe him cause if not for him and the fact my "Dude" just got popped I would not be medicated and that would not work out well for anyone involved............:goof::goof::goof:

Congrats on getting the tent, Dennise!

Yeah, one of those small duct fans would work for you. The smaller one would probably be sufficient for that small size, and it will be less noisy. You will want to get at least 1 90 degree elbow for it though, or maybe some flexible duct line, to make sure light can't get in.

Would the flex tube like used on the back of a washing machine or dryer vent hose work???

it could work if its the right size
Happy Freeweed day Dennise and a Chronic weekend to you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom