Newbie As Newbie Can Get!

Yup, what backlipside said ^^^

As the plant re-orients to grow towards the light again, just shift the tie upwards and bring the stem down again.

You'll probably need to do this every couple of days!

Good to know, thanks bunches to all of you wonderful weed peeps out there that's what I was wondering if I should do. I will adjust it tomorrow when I find my green plant ties.

Weed baby update she is 7 weeks and 3 days along. I adjusted her LST as suggested. Weed baby is bent over and more secured/braced now. I fed and watered her yesterday and watered again today because It is verrryy hot past few days reaching over 90, with today getting close to 100 so I'm keeping a close eye on all my plants. She seems to have some drooping on lowers, but no yellowing or lightening at all. So I'm assuming it's from the heat? All of my plants are doing it. Here are the pics:

From the side:
20200727_134923.jpg

Side close up:

20200727_134952.jpg

Another close up..you can see the very bottom drooping.

20200727_135113.jpg

And from the "top"
20200727_135131.jpg

I love your training from the fancy tie downs to the pretty rocks :ganjamon:

Thanks ☺️ I love putting little trinkets in my flower pots/garden to give some love lol the baby bracelet is in there because I call my plant my weedbaby..haha. if weedbaby turns out to be female, her name will be Hattie @syenite

Thanks ☺ I love putting little trinkets in my flower pots/garden to give some love lol the baby bracelet is in there because I call my plant my weedbaby..haha. if weedbaby turns out to be female, her name will be Hattie @syenite
that's a nice name :passitleft:

Now that I have power back, a weedbaby update. I'm watering with fish tank water tomorrow. The pH is 6.2. I've read cannabis likes acidic environment from 6.0 to 6.8 ( in soil ) I plan on testing the run off tomorrow to get a better idea of how the soil is. Weedbaby looks good, but does have one lower leaf that looks like it will fall off. I always seem to lose lowest fan leaves. I plan on repotting next week. Adjusted the LST ties today because it grew and curved up towards the sun again. Will post pics in a bit from my cell phone. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm hooommmee!! ( I was out of state taking care of a sick friend) unfortunately my weedbaby died. ☹️ RIP :rip: I'm sooooo sad about my one and only seed but I learned so much and am definitely going to try again whenever I get another seed or order seeds for myself. Lots of love to all of you!! I will catch up with everyone once I get some much needed rest. (something about your own bed upon arriving home from a long trip that just makes you want to sleep for days.. Lol)

I'm hooommmee!! ( I was out of state taking care of a sick friend) unfortunately my weedbaby died. ☹ RIP :rip: I'm sooooo sad about my one and only seed but I learned so much and am definitely going to try again whenever I get another seed or order seeds for myself. Lots of love to all of you!! I will catch up with everyone once I get some much needed rest. (something about your own bed upon arriving home from a long trip that just makes you want to sleep for days.. Lol)

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the loss

I'm hooommmee!! ( I was out of state taking care of a sick friend) unfortunately my weedbaby died. ☹ RIP :rip: I'm sooooo sad about my one and only seed but I learned so much and am definitely going to try again whenever I get another seed or order seeds for myself. Lots of love to all of you!! I will catch up with everyone once I get some much needed rest. (something about your own bed upon arriving home from a long trip that just makes you want to sleep for days.. Lol)
Welcome back, I hope your friend is better. The loss is okay you will only do better your next run!

The good thing is seeds are extrremmmeely cheap compared to the cost of weed, my last pack I got was $65 for 5 seeds, and they gave me 5 free ones!
I use Southernoregonseeds and they've got lots of great breeders up there like Barney's farm, dinafem, Humboldt and more.

Hope you're doing well, nice to see ya back!

So sorry to hear your friend wasn’t doing to well!! Nurse curls to the rescue!! Hope they’re doing better now.

sorry about your plant, but not the end of the world. You willstart to finish the next one!! Good to hear from you!!

Now that you have experienced quite a lot with the grow and death the next one will definitely turn out better. One thing is for certain, it will consume time. I began my grow so now we cannot go on vacation BUT the rewards should pay nicely.

Back
Top Bottom