Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

I do see couch lock in my near future ……. :circle-of-love:
She says at close to 1:00 AM. :laughtwo:

Got any breeze or is it too hot to enjoy the night? I love the evenings there - spent some time in your region. Must be quiet too.

Today’s the day….and then there was none…. Gonna wait till I get a secret package before I start another grow. I have enough to make some oil, butter and stash so I’m going to wait on the surprise package to get here….. :circle-of-love:

26D9A1A1-CEB4-454D-B712-C447E491A079.jpeg

679A0AB1-991B-4453-B5CE-CA03EB50F668.jpeg

Today’s the day….and then there was none…. Gonna wait till I get a secret package before I start another grow. I have enough to make some oil, butter and stash so I’m going to wait on the surprise package to get here….. :circle-of-love:

Lmao. Let me know how u like that. . That is the Galeto 33 strain. Which is girl scout cookies and something else. Can't remember. But it will probably put u down. Lmao
And way it looks it took after GSC . Which is nice smoke

Mine just now starting to turn

IMG_20220715_165905.jpg

Lmao. Let me know how u like that. . That is the Galeto 33 strain. Which is girl scout cookies and something else. Can't remember. But it will probably put u down. Lmao
And way it looks it took after GSC . Which is nice smoke
I like the smoke but the harvest was horrible. I’ve never had one with that many little leaves everywhere…. It took me forever and it’s a good thing it was the last one…. I’m guessing obviously but I think it’s about 2 zips. It’s currently in the dry rack… at least most of it is… I have jarred up what I chopped the first day and should be able to jar up the rest tomorrow…… :circle-of-love:

I like the smoke but the harvest was horrible. I’ve never had one with that many little leaves everywhere…. It took me forever and it’s a good thing it was the last one…. I’m guessing obviously but I think it’s about 2 zips. It’s currently in the dry rack… at least most of it is… I have jarred up what I chopped the first day and should be able to jar up the rest tomorrow…… :circle-of-love:
Storage want be issue for me. . I smoke like 24 7 now. . Wife loves it. LMAO
Yeah I learned that one also. Now I take all but three nodes on stem. Anything less I chop

We're talking about galeto. Here is the new galetos. . Cross between phantom OG

IMG_20220725_153155_Bokeh.jpg

That’s not what mine looked like…. :circle-of-love:
Nope this is cross breed with phantom OG.
Sister plant got harvested two weeks after yours did. Plant sucks on nugs. If u like thumb size it's perfect then.

U might want come over check things out hun. U should be proud of me. I have a garden now

Nope this is cross breed with phantom OG.
Sister plant got harvested two weeks after yours did. Plant sucks on nugs. If u like thumb size it's perfect then.

U might want come over check things out hun. U should be proud of me. I have a garden now
I am proud of you. You have come a long way….. :circle-of-love:

Hey lady. How you like the galeto now. . This is cross between galeto which you had phenotype 41. I have the phenotype 33 which is orange sherbert and GSC side was like urs. But same plant but different colors.
Look what mad scientist did to her. Now. Totally different plant.

IMG_20220825_124340~2.jpg

IMG_20220825_124417.jpg

IMG_20220825_124354.jpg

Looks amazing 7….. I’m still waiting on a special bean delivery and I think I’ll put all my efforts into just 1 or 2 girls and I think I’m going to go back to synthetic nutes cause I want to see how much better my harvest will be. I know from my first grows with FoxFarm soil and nutes my buds were bigger but I sure do like the taste better grown in organic soil but I think for the next round I’m going back to FF and I think it’s Humboldt Snow… but I’ve got a huge bottle and I loved how it stacks the trichromes. I’ve also used essential oils in the past and it works well but if I’m gonna stop organic and go back to nutes I think I’ll use the snow. It’s gonna seem harsh to me I’m sure but I’ve got all the entire line of FF and a huge bottle of snow so I might as well get the best use out of them. If I can’t smoke it I’m sure I’ll be able to find someone who will…. :circle-of-love:

Looks amazing 7….. I’m still waiting on a special bean delivery and I think I’ll put all my efforts into just 1 or 2 girls and I think I’m going to go back to synthetic nutes cause I want to see how much better my harvest will be. I know from my first grows with FoxFarm soil and nutes my buds were bigger but I sure do like the taste better grown in organic soil but I think for the next round I’m going back to FF and I think it’s Humboldt Snow… but I’ve got a huge bottle and I loved how it stacks the trichromes. I’ve also used essential oils in the past and it works well but if I’m gonna stop organic and go back to nutes I think I’ll use the snow. It’s gonna seem harsh to me I’m sure but I’ve got all the entire line of FF and a huge bottle of snow so I might as well get the best use out of them. If I can’t smoke it I’m sure I’ll be able to find someone who will…. :circle-of-love:
I'm scared to do anything different. I got this down I think fine tunning and I'm good. Get me some different strains. Before they go all digital money in Dec. And I'm fine. Sit back watch the show.

OK I’m fixing to sample a bud of the clones 7Dust2 and it’s been jarred up I don’t know how long but it’s been a couple of weeks anyway so it should have a bit of a cure on it and be where it’s gonna be and I’ll let you know tomorrow…… :circle-of-love:

B2B150E5-5A87-4E1B-8899-3AFECC03C5C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom