Pineapple Chunk x4 Under Perfect Sun Cobs

Hey SD, ya it’s getting sticky as hell in there, I’ve been bored with how easy it all goes so I went and bought some bud candy and overdrive as a Christmas treat for the girls, I I put 40ml/gal of the bud candy into the reservoir last night when I picked it up. Took my ec to 1.3. I have two weeks on this soup then I’m going into the final push again, I’ll be using kB dry plus trying to add in some overdrive to really push it. Over the last hump

I use Z7 which a royal pain in the ass to get, but it works so well that i pay a premium just to make sure i have it on hand.

Just strolled thru your current grow. Didn’t see if anyone else mentioned it but flying skull has a Canadian version of Z7 called Z9 which is readily available in Canada. I recently purchased some from a hydro website in Canada. Free shipping too.

I had been waiting on them to release it. It wasn't readily available but you can have it shipped directly from Flying skull now as well. I havea stockpile of Z7 but when i run out i'll be going with the 9 instead of paying 80$+ for the 8oz system.

I had been waiting on them to release it. It wasn't readily available but you can have it shipped directly from Flying skull now as well. I havea stockpile of Z7 but when i run out i'll be going with the 9 instead of paying 80$+ for the 8oz system.

I got it from indoor growing Canada. 59.95 for the 8oz free shipping. First one came frozen and it says do not freeze so I emailed them and they sent another shipment. Very good customer service.

I bought a stockpile in the spring because i had a shipment freeze on me march. I'll likely do the same again once april rolls around but this time i'll grab it from Flying skull direct. 6 sets for 149.95 from them direct.

Nice that’s a pretty solid price. I’ll keep that in mind. It would take me quite a while before I used all that tho lol. I’m tempted to Scrog cause that looks so nice and full but I think I might just let these ones Buck on their own this grow and build and learn the Scrog later. It’s tough with the way I do res changes I don’t know if I could Scrog. I think I’m going to mainline next grow. Was going to this time but chose to keep it simple first grow.

I res changed using a fuel transfer pump on my first grow. I was tedious and the primary reason I built the @Scrogdawg RDWC system. changing everything from outside the tent at my leisure has made it mindless and simple. Also it allows for a big full scrog and maximum space utilization.

I res changed using a fuel transfer pump on my first grow. I was tedious and the primary reason I built the @Scrogdawg RDWC system. changing everything from outside the tent at my leisure has made it mindless and simple. Also it allows for a big full scrog and maximum space utilization.

Yeah that looks like the only realistic way to Scrog with dwc to be honest.

I bought a transfer pump in case I need it moving forward into flower.

Yeah that looks like the only realistic way to Scrog with dwc to be honest.

I bought a transfer pump in case I need it moving forward into flower.
I will say it makes the yield a little bigger, but the firmness of the buds is why I scrog. Instead of just the tips of the colas being grade A you end up with grade across the whole tent.

The unit in the center is a black diamond perfect sun cob. The outer perimeter is my own design using Samsung led strip lights and a meanwell 240w driver. I get an avg of 720-960 par at the tops and 630-745 6” into the canopy. Total draw from the wall is 880 true watts.

Just did a res change for the last time on this run, I have started the finishing nutes, which consists of 1/2tsp/gal of cal mag and gh micro, 1tsp/gal gh bloom, 1/4tsp/gal gh koolbloom dry, and 1.5 tsp/gal of advanced nutrients overdrive. When I mixed it all together it came out to a perfect 5.82 ph. I’ll run this for the next three weeks and then flush for a day or two. I’m going to lollipop the shit out of everything on Boxing Day and that’s kind of it til we take it down in January. I’ve started 4 GSC autos by fast buds. And they will be going in the second tent in the next couple days when they show they’re pretty little heads. Other than that pretty boring around here waiting for the family shit show to start. If you’re going out of town remember to bring visine as they’re all about trying to bust us smokers these days. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Back
Top Bottom