Pineapple Chunk x4 Under Perfect Sun Cobs

Oh ya with the limited space of the 4x4 tent with that system in it I run out of head room at 32” above the screen. So I’ve become rather proficient at super cropping. I used to be worried but now I squeeze and bend til they’re floppy then toe it up with a yo-yo at the height I want it.

Made some butter out of the pineapple chunk buku and widow trim that I had laying there since spring. The wife will make some space bars later on, it’s been a while since we made some so I’m kinda excited lol.
Flap, flap..... Incoooooming.... Finding a landing point on the window frame....
Sounds yummy....
I can't wait to hear about it after

Space bars work very nicely, not to strong tasting and very buttery. I’m sitting with a warm body buzz goin in the third hour now with no sign of it receding. I managed to get a cool shot of my lights.
F836D7A5-9027-43E2-B963-C9006CF10126.jpeg

What’s the recipe for these space bars !? Lol
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup canna butter
1 bag butterscotch chips
Melted together in microwave in 30 second intervals stirring til melted and smooth.

Pour this mixture over a bag of mini coloured marshmallows in a greased cake pan, I use parchment paper to line the pan as it comes out very easy. We usually dose a 3x4 inch bar and that lasts about 10-12 hours, but doesn’t kick in for 45-60 minutes.

They are delicious and potent

Back
Top Bottom