Pineapple Chunk x4 Under Perfect Sun Cobs

I think the mods are going to have a fit, with all the dog pics in journals.. You did upload the to the correct section, right?

But of course, I always upload to either my on or off topic gallery and then insert to the post ;)

Here’s some non Doggo pics.

I love how these are looking.
Like the scorg support system you made. I have been debating between building one when it is needed or buying one. Ponder ponder

Is Stella a puggle? I have two boys named stu and Walter.
26D5F78C-23BA-440F-9B13-C5B23EAAD1F4.jpeg
Haha nice

Yup she is s puggle was the runt of her bunch . Your boys are cute they look more like Stella’s sister up the road her mom bought a puggle same day as we did . She had the same lay out as yours . Love my puggle though minus her vocal cords lol

Loving all the fur fam!!!!

Here is one of my girls, she's "daddies lil girl" her name's Bonnie and usually follows me everywhere!

Looking forward to a grow update. But jumping aboard fur fam!
View media item 1620197
I love dogs! cute pic :passitleft:

But of course, I always upload to either my on or off topic gallery and then insert to the post ;)

I love how these are looking.
Like the scorg support system you made. I have been debating between building one when it is needed or buying one. Ponder ponder
Build I need to do the same thing well I debate it lol

All are welcome here, that’s for sure. I just have an aversion to soil and the critters that come with it.

Say whaaaaat?? Critters come from people. Not sure if serious but subb'd for flower pics anyway! :rofl:

Nice set up Ontario... looks like you got your DWC gear down.

What product do you use for enzymatic cleaner??

I'm in soil... with all the critters.

I'm from the states but have a cottage in Cottage Country. I tried to vote a few weeks ago but they wouldn't let me. I was bummed.
What's a Reeve anyway? I wanted to vote for one.

Say whaaaaat?? Critters come from people. Not sure if serious but subb'd for flower pics anyway! :rofl:

Nice set up Ontario... looks like you got your DWC gear down.

What product do you use for enzymatic cleaner??

I'm in soil... with all the critters.

I'm from the states but have a cottage in Cottage Country. I tried to vote a few weeks ago but they wouldn't let me. I was bummed.
What's a Reeve anyway? I wanted to vote for one.
I use Z7 which a royal pain in the ass to get, but it works so well that i pay a premium just to make sure i have it on hand.

I use Z7 which a royal pain in the ass to get, but it works so well that i pay a premium just to make sure i have it on hand.
I need to buy some more or hydrogaurd ASAP threw out half a bottle as had for almost two years lol

I have a bottle sitting unopened on my nute shelf. It works well but Z7 is just that little bit better for high res temps and my res can fluctuate between 70-76 some days. For that reason I use Z7 and have yet to see any signs of root rot.

Oye.. asked about that stuff in another DWC thread. Folks running buckets get sensitive about their enzyme cleaners!

Reason I ask is cause I run an automated watering system and get some gunk in the lines every once in a while and have to clean the lines which is a pain in the ass with a room full of big ass plants.

So always interested in what folks use. Seems like the Z7 is the shiz but I got leery reading the literature. They talk it up to a new level.

Do you flush your system during the grow and wash out buckets??

Excuse my newb questions... I'm in soil but use a BIG Res and watering lines and btm water automated. I could do this with coco and nutrients like DWC but I make my own soil instead and do just water. Lines get gunk and have to clean.

Back
Top Bottom