Dghoyos' Diesel Ladies - First Time Grow

Dghoyos

I'm a little late to start the journal, but here goes. I call myself dghoyos (don't get high off your own supply). Funny, right? Well anyways, I can't take the weed high as it kicks my ass. I am growing this for my wife as she is the smoker of the house. :) I have a few years under my belt growing habaneros, ghost peppers, and carolina reapers in DWC hydro and figured I might as well try this since it will save us quite a bit of money and I love growing plants and really love the smell of quality bud. I am going with 4x sour diesel plants grown from seed. One from reserva privada and 3 from the banks at 420's website. I have named the oldest one which is two weeks ahead of the other three Cummins. The other three are named detroit, duramax, and TDI respectively of their diesel lineage. Today is the second full day in hydro, and they seem to have made the shock transition from soil to hydro well and are alive. I've had to adjust the ph a few times and am shooting for an even 6.0, but am open to suggestions as to the "perfect score" for this. I'm using a 4x4x7 tent, 4-5 gal buckets, an 8 port air pump with 8-6" air stones, a CO2 bag, carbon filter with ducting, an oscillating fan, and a 250w MH light. Any input is welcome as I am a newb, and look forward to this site as it seems to be filled with great people.

Day 1 sprout of cummins:
20151116_213417.jpg

Day 7 cummins:
20151121_210625.jpg

Day 14 cummins:
20151128_151405.jpg

Day 21 cummins:
20151205_203243.jpg

Day 28 cummins:
20151212_203258.jpg

Day 2 hydro cummins:
20151215_144156.jpg

Today all four ladies in hydro...cummins, detroit, duramax, and TDI.
20151215_144202.jpg

Subbed hahaha@ shiggs I'm with u again lol u are popping up in all these journal's.

Dghoyos, I love everything chilli too I am currently growing Trinidad butch t scorpion, one of the world's hottest chilli's also growing royal black, birdseye, cayenne, any chilli's I can get!

Subbed hahaha@ shiggs I'm with u again lol u are popping up in all these journal's.

Dghoyos, I love everything chilli too I am currently growing Trinidad butch t scorpion, one of the world's hottest chilli's also growing royal black, birdseye, cayenne, any chilli's I can get!

Yeah, the carolina reaper was only a novelty really. I ate one, but would never do it again. I'm more of a white habanero aficionado. Great heat and flavor. I actually make my own hot sauces too.

My mainstay hot sauce is made with orange habaneros. Do love them too.

Well......it felt like knives stabbing my throat, profuse sweating, I lost the feeling in my lips/face, my arms got tingly, and I had the worst stomach pain ever. I wanted to throw up to help it, but no dice. I ran to the bathroom and ripped my clothes off and sat on the toilet for about 10 minutes fanning myself off.

They are bloody hot hey, you did well they put other people in hospital hahaha sorry mate but I had to laugh I've done almost the same a couple times hahaha the ripped my clothes of and sat on the toilet part got me good hahaha thanks I live a good laugh and also feel free to laugh at me and my antics anytime you please

Hahahaha yeah, looking back it was funny. Recently I just enjoyed watching people trying to be brave and try my peppers.

Yeah it's good hey, the best are the ones that say pffft I can eat that, 2 min's later they are getting naked sprinting around my back yard, have to give them a litre
of milk and a joint to try and calm them down hahaha

Yeah it's good hey, the best are the ones that say pffft I can eat that, 2 min's later they are getting naked sprinting around my back yard, have to give them a litre
of milk and a joint to try and calm them down hahaha
Yeah, I made some decent cash of the "brave" haha

Looks like I got some nute burn on my oldest plant. Seems it's not ready for full strength just yet. The other three are doing great with a 66% solution. I changed the larger plant to the weaker solution last night and it seems to be recovering well.
20151218_181212.jpg

One week later, here we are. I think I'll be going full strength this coming week. The large plant is already 19" tall from base to too and the other three are growing well. Each plant has its own character to it, this is amazing! Some leaves are as big as my hand and the largest plant base is almost as thick as my finger haha.

Back
Top Bottom