Diagnose this

Best thing will be to give some info. That way anyone who grows the same way, uses the same fertilizers, and has had similar looking plants might know what is going on.

What is in the pots? This is where the roots grow and a fair number of problems are from an unhealthy root system. Is it a mineral soil or a coco coir mix or something you mixed up yourself or is it something else. The name of the company and the name of the product. The more info the better.

What fertilizers are you using, how often are you fertilizing and how much each time? Are you fertilizing in between watering sessions or mixing water and fertilizer together each and every time? The name of the company and the name of the product is very helpful.

How many plants? It looks like something happened around Feb 13th. Maybe the seeds planted or a transplanting around that time. Looks like the remains of a peat pot showing in a couple of the photos.
Fox farm soil ocean forest and the Fox Farm Plant Fertilizer Soil Bundle: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Cal-Mag Fox Farm Plant Fertilizer Soil Bundle: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Cal-Mag fox farm.

First of all :welcome: to the forum @Lcjean :passitleft:
Second like @SmokingWings said more info is needed to diagnose this problem :hmmmm: it could be over watering, it could be too much nutrients, it could be your soil, we won't know till you give us specifics on lighting, watering/feeding cycles, soil being used, are you letting them dry out before watering, and so on :smokin:And anyone who just diagnosed your plant without knowing these things, has no clue what's going on, so help us help you, give us the info :high-five:
Sorry, I’m using fox farm ocean forest soil and Fox Farm Plant Fertilizer Soil Bundle: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, as needed Cal-Mag.

Sorry, I’m using fox farm ocean forest soil and Fox Farm Plant Fertilizer Soil Bundle: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, as needed Cal-Mag.
how much of each are you feeding when you feed ?
what are your temps and rh?
what are you using for light?
any pests / insects ?
do you ph ?

read through the link i posted.

Well @Lcjean, let me start by saying sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I was trying to convey, however harshly, that throwing aspirin at a problem still leaves the underlying cause, especially without all the information...

So here we go, I too use the FFOF with the FF nutrient trio plus Cal-Mag, I run a cycle of water water feed, and my leaves are a gas gauge of sorts, when I need to water or feed, the leaves will start to droop, and the whole plant, pot and all, will feel very light, this usually takes 3 to 5 days to dry out and need water/feed, if you water/feed too much it will cause root rot and your plant needs to have a dry period for the roots to grow in search of water, that's when they get strong, and your plants will love it, as far as just using the FF trio plus Cal-Mag, I use 2 Tablespoons (30ml) of the Big Bloom, 2 teaspoons (10ml) of the Grow Big for veg, and 1 teaspoon (5ml) of Cal-Mag per gallon, and I only make 1 gallon for each plant...Again I only feed every third time...water, water, feed...with the looks of your plant I would just water for a week and see how she does...
You didn't mention lighting, I use HIDs so if you're using LEDs I'm not the person to ask, My temps inside my 4x4 tent run no higher than 78-80 and no lower than 65-68, my humidity runs at 40-45%, hope that info helps and if you have any questions for me you can tag me by putting an @ in front of my name, no spaces :passitleft::goodluck:

how much of each are you feeding when you feed ?
what are your temps and rh?
what are you using for light?
any pests / insects ?
do you ph ?

read through the link i posted.
Currently my plant is 9wks old and should go to flowering light but it’s too small. I’m using 3tsp big bloom, 2tsp grow big & tiger bloom. And rarely I add calMag but when I do 1/2 tsp per gallon. My temps are in the 75-80 degrees and humidity is 38%. My lights are LED and set at halfway point ( no numbers on dial). The light is a EUD-480S280DT Inventronics 2800 mA Constant-Current LED Driver.

Currently my plant is 9wks old and should go to flowering light but it’s too small. I’m using 3tsp big bloom, 2tsp grow big & tiger bloom. And rarely I add calMag but when I do 1/2 tsp per gallon. My temps are in the 75-80 degrees and humidity is 38%. My lights are LED and set at halfway point ( no numbers on dial). The light is a EUD-480S280DT Inventronics 2800 mA Constant-Current LED Driver.
The numbers you gave are for the driver, what brand/wattage of light is it? I'm going to stick with my original advice, let the plant dry back before re-watering, and cut back on the nutes until the roots recover. I've used FFOF for a decade or so and used to use the FF trio and calmag. A gallon of water for that plant in that size container is quite a bit of water, should last +- a week or so before you need to re-water (let the pot get light). Your RH is a bit low for veg (perfect for flower), but that isn't what's causing the issues.

i think i have to go with @Phytoplankton 's assessment. little too wet and suffocating as a result. thought there might be a nute issue hiding in there but i think your nutes levels are actually good.

A gallon of water for that plant in that size container is quite a bit of water, should last +- a week or so before you need to re-water (let the pot get light).
The way to get around this is to mix up smaller batches and use up what is mixed in one watering session. Some fertilizers do not last much longer than a day before they start to loose their potency or become funky.

Instead of mixing up a gallon the gardener can use a quart of water and divide the amount of the fertilizer to be mixed in by 4. Easiest might be to convert the teaspoons to millimeter. Then divide the number of millimeters by 4 and use a pipette to measure.

And rarely I add calMag but when I do 1/2 tsp per gallon.
A Calcium supplement is more important than many of us realize. If using Fox Farm's Bush Doctor Cal-Mag then the dose is 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per gallon of water. If using a quart of water and fertilizer mix then add 1 and 1/2 ml of Cal-Mag first, shake or stir the water, wait several minutes and then add in the next fertilizer, shake or mix and go to the next one.

The plastic syringe gizmo is the most accurate of the two measuring tools shown in the photo below and cost just a few dollars. The plastic pipette is reasonably accurate and often a bit easier to use. That one cost me nothing--I asked to buy one and the shop owner just handed it to me.

full

The numbers you gave are for the driver, what brand/wattage of light is it? I'm going to stick with my original advice, let the plant dry back before re-watering, and cut back on the nutes until the roots recover. I've used FFOF for a decade or so and used to use the FF trio and calmag. A gallon of water for that plant in that size container is quite a bit of water, should last +- a week or so before you need to re-water (let the pot get light). Your RH is a bit low for veg (perfect for flower), but that isn't what's causing the issues.
So, is it ok to, leave it in veg mode until it gets bigger?

Back
Top Bottom