Dinafem Bubba Kush - Worst seeds ever

Wastei, don't want to shock you so please sit down. There are actually greedy seed sellers that KNOW they are selling not what you ordered but whatever they can put in the pack to send you, after they have your money.

I know that's hard to believe but unfortunately true. I bought regular seeds from one of those and what, when 3 out ot 10 germinated and grew, were actually autoflower feminized seed. I would NEVER BUY THAT CRAP.
That's probably what happened. Make sense
It was a sealed package with this guy's handle on it. Didn't mean crapola!
Oh okay so I see what happened thanks for telling me.

Puff puff pass north front st belleville

Sorry, as a new grower, you can't blame it assume the seeds are the issue

As stated a few times, Dinafem is a good breeder

Based on your other sparsely grown plants, I'd say up your game , practices, lights, deer
Ask questions

And when your a better grower, then it's easier to tell if it's YOU or the seeds

So not dinafem packing then!!
Well you could of been trying to grow anything. That's why breeders all have there own propper packing because you know what your getting not just some seeds in a tin!!
Sorry but this is your fault not Dinafems!!
I think Dinafem used to have some packaging that was a black and silver tin.
She would have to check.

Is Dinafem still breeding and selling? Or is just old stuff for before they were shut down ?
I looked it up and Dinafem's website is still up but I did not go any further than the home page so no idea if the connected pages are still active.

But there are other links from earlier in 2023 that showed up while researching and the earlier Dinafem crew is back as Silent Seeds or something similar.

Whether they are breeding current strains or for new ones, I did not check. The new company is being called a seed bank for what that is worth.

I looked it up and Dinafem's website is still up but I did not go any further than the home page so no idea if the connected pages are still active.

But there are other links from earlier in 2023 that showed up while researching and the earlier Dinafem crew is back as Silent Seeds or something similar.

Whether they are breeding current strains or for new ones, I did not check. The new company is being called a seed bank for what that is worth.
Yup,Looks like they are a new company since 2021.

Saw this on the Dinafem home page as well.
Screenshot_20230920-161651.png

Back
Top Bottom