Dinafem Bubba Kush - Worst seeds ever

blondebabe88

I have had the worst seeds ever. Usually I do well but these have been the worst seeds ever. Hard to start, inconsistent, early flowering, poor germinating
I don't recommend this strain to anyone

20230913_215359.jpg

20230913_215411.jpg

Usually I do well but these have been the worst seeds ever. Hard to start, inconsistent, early flowering, poor germinating
I don't think so just feminized

If by early flowering you are meaning that they started early signs of buds while the plants were still on 12 or more hours of lights then it sounds like they sent feminized auto-flowers instead of feminized photo-period.

If you still have any sort of record of the order or the packaging you might give a try and ask the seed seller for another batch of seeds or a refund.

If they do it will not make up for the lost time but at least you might end up with a batch of what you really wanted to try to grow.

I'm still cornfused

Is BUM a seed breeder? Distributor? Or was it just a comment

I've had great luck with Dinafem in the past personally
But everyone gets a dud once in awhile

If it was from Dinafem, I'm sure they will stand by their products if it's from a reputable seed seller, well, the seller will stand by it usually
Especially if it was supposed to be a Fem not Auto

I don't think so just feminized
Well, if those are photoperiod feminized seeds, you can produce a much bigger and better plant with good grow practices.

Looks like you have an indoor setup. Have you been growing long? If not, there are plenty of helpful growers on here happy to walk you through a grow. Just start a journal and ask questions.

Hard to germinate seeds could just be the environment you're trying to start them in. So, before blaming the seed company, maybe you can describe what you're doing, what the environment is like, how you're germinating, what your grow mix is, etc.

I have had the worst seeds ever. Usually I do well but these have been the worst seeds ever. Hard to start, inconsistent, early flowering, poor germinating

20230913_215359.jpg

20230913_215411.jpg
Shitty seeds and poor breeder
First time experencing any problems huh? It's ok to struggle starting out but I see no reason to bash the breeder? I think it's better to troubleshoot and try to figure out where you're falling short instead of complaining and blaming external factors?

Good luck in your growing endeavours!

Wastei, don't want to shock you so please sit down. There are actually greedy seed sellers that KNOW they are selling not what you ordered but whatever they can put in the pack to send you, after they have your money.

I know that's hard to believe but unfortunately true. I bought regular seeds from one of those and what, when 3 out ot 10 germinated and grew, were actually autoflower feminized seed. I would NEVER BUY THAT CRAP.

Wastei, don't want to shock you so please sit down. There are actually greedy seed sellers that KNOW they are selling not what you ordered but whatever they can put in the pack to send you, after they have your money.

I know that's hard to believe but unfortunately true. I bought regular seeds from one of those and what, when 3 out ot 10 germinated and grew, were actually autoflower feminized seed. I would NEVER BUY THAT CRAP.
Did the seeds come in breeders packs of just ziplocks?

Dinafem's been around for 18 years and pretty well known seed brand. Order seeds straight from the breeder next time! Breeders live mostly of their reputation and I don't think it's fair to bash any breeder when you've only had a couple of years of growing and completed growth cycles.

When did they pop? Can you give us some info on growing conditions? The second picture looks like you have got fungus going on. See the brown patch right at soil level? The way the leaves have died, and the wilting on the lower leaf tips makes me think they are rotting. Again, info would be helpful, media, how often do you water, air flow, temp, humidity, light schedule. As for the early flower signs, I'd say stress. That doesn't at all look like true flower, she's confused. They both look like they are not eating properly, I'd start at the roots and make sure conditions are optimal. I'd wager they are a bit rotten.

Dinafem is a well respected breeder but mistakes can happen.

That being said, we should make certain that the issues don't lie on our end before blaming the breeder.

I looked at your other postings and saw that you are actually growing these outside in Canada. They went into flower because the days are getting shorter and it told the plant to start making buds. Flowering begins in July-August in Ontario .They are not flowering early. They didn't grow large because the plant was already getting signals to flower when they were very small.

You can't blame these issues on Dinafem.

I'm not trying to discourage you at all. When you start growing there is a lot of info to process and some growing pains that can happen as a new grower.

Once you get your tent and a decent light,things will change for the better. You will be able to control the size,health and flowering timeline.

You have left a lot of this up to mother nature and she has different ideas than you do.

We are here to help you.
My first recommendation is that you read,read,read. Thankfully, there is 30 years of info on this site that can guide you along your growing journey.

Start by learning how to properly sprout seeds. Could you be having issues due to low temperatures?
Next I'd look at the flowering cycle of fems and autoflowers and build up your knowledge from there.

Finding a grow mentor here would be invaluable to you. Try to find someone experienced who is using the same growing medium and nutrient line.

Good luck with your future grows!

Back
Top Bottom