Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Hi there!

Yesterday I harvested the Exotic Thai #2 at day 63 of flowering.
I can't wait to taste it when it's cured!
:bongrip:

CIMG9236.JPG

CIMG9238.JPG

So now there's seven plants left in the 3x3 flower tent, five of which are close to harvest (pictures coming in the next post). New plants are going in there soon! :slide:

Today, I harvested one of the three mystery CBD plants at day 69.
She's not the biggest one but she's nice and frosty.

Here's the last picture of one of her colas before harvest...
(In the background, Flo and another mystery CBD at day 73)

CIMG9288.JPG

And here's the result after wet trim :

CIMG9302.JPG

CIMG93041.JPG

CIMG93042.jpg

With a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD, those frosty little nugs should be a nice medecine!

:thanks: :Namaste:

Very nice! Dark side of the Moon is a classic, brings me back to my youth. Today I stopped by my favorite dispensary and tried to get a pack of flo. They were out of flo, so I got a pack of grape krush by DJ short and 2 packs from second generation genetics . Got clown royal ( gg4 x Blueberry) and farmer's fire ( cherry pie x Blueberry ) and they gave me a freebie 5 pack of snowdawg x Blueberry. I'm thinking I might have a seed addiction problem. Lol... your garden looks great btw

Very nice! Dark side of the Moon is a classic, brings me back to my youth. Today I stopped by my favorite dispensary and tried to get a pack of flo. They were out of flo, so I got a pack of grape krush by DJ short and 2 packs from second generation genetics . Got clown royal ( gg4 x Blueberry) and farmer's fire ( cherry pie x Blueberry ) and they gave me a freebie 5 pack of snowdawg x Blueberry. I'm thinking I might have a seed addiction problem. Lol... your garden looks great btw

Thanks! :thanks:

I know how you feel. I'm some kind of strain hoarder myself :laughtwo:
DJ Short's Grapekrush is on my wishlist of strains I need to grow one day. When you start growing it, please make a journal!

I have my babies doing good now ( purple terps from second generation genetics ) hopefully in the next few weeks they will be big enough to flip. I might do a journal. I have a mess in my flower room. 4 plants in a net looking like they are going to all finish up at different times. I'll have to take them out one branch at a time. Lol

Hey everybody!

There's been a few changes in the tents recently, so here's a quick recap of the current situation.

Recently harvested:

8 plants in the 3x3 flower tent:

• Flo, day 74
  • CBD strain, day 74
  • Exotic Thai #1, day 69
  • Flo, day 64
  • Flo, day 44
  • CBD strain, day 44
  • Exotic Thai #1, day 1
  • Exotic Thai #2, day 1

CIMG93101.JPG

4 plants in the 2x2 veg tent:

• Exotic Thai #1, heavily pruned, mother plant
  • Exotic Thai #2, heavily pruned, mother plant
  • Flo; I will take cuttings and she will go into the flower tent in a few days
  • NYC Diesel, transplanted into a 3 gallon pot; I will take cuttings and she will go into the flower tent in a week or two

CIMG93131.JPG

Today, I harvested one of the three mystery CBD plants at day 69.
She's not the biggest one but she's nice and frosty.

Here's the last picture of one of her colas before harvest...
(In the background, Flo and another mystery CBD at day 73)

CIMG9288.JPG

And here's the result after wet trim :

CIMG9302.JPG

CIMG93041.JPG

CIMG93042.jpg

With a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD, those frosty little nugs should be a nice medecine!

Looks tasty. I heard of this club once that sends out a box of mustache waxes to a group, you get the box, take one or two out and replace them with some from your own stache cache and then send the box to the next in line. It circles the county like that and when it returns you do it again.

Hmmm, a growers taste testing club...probably not a "safe" thing to try, but the idea has me dreaming of that Exotic Thai and this crystally mystery bud.

Looks tasty. I heard of this club once that sends out a box of mustache waxes to a group, you get the box, take one or two out and replace them with some from your own stache cache and then send the box to the next in line. It circles the county like that and when it returns you do it again.

Hmmm, a growers taste testing club...probably not a "safe" thing to try, but the idea has me dreaming of that Exotic Thai and this crystally mystery bud.

That would be pretty cool! Sign me up! :high-five:

Hey everybody!
Big update today.

- First of all, the dry weight of the mystery CBD strain I harvested the other day: 3.7 grams

CIMG9337.JPG

CIMG93371.jpg

____________________________​

- Yesterday, I harvested the oldest Flo in the tent, at day 75.
Buds and leaves were turning purple, as expected with this strain. This is a genetic trait, it's not due to cold temps.
I think this one should yield a little bit more than the last plants.

CIMG9317.JPG

CIMG9315.JPG

CIMG93181.JPG

- I also harvested the Exotic Thai #1, at day 70 and 71.
I started yesterday and I finished today (lots of trimming).
Those six fat colas are the biggest I've grown so far. :yahoo:

CIMG9326.JPG

CIMG93491.JPG

So here's the situation in the 3x3 flower tent as of now:

• CBD strain, day 76 (will be harvested tomorrow)
  • Flo, day 66 (will be harvested in 7-10 days)
  • Flo, day 46
  • CBD strain, day 46
  • Exotic Thai #1, day 3
  • Exotic Thai #2, day 3

CIMG9354.JPG

On a side note, I always shoot a picture of my harvest on the record cover of The Dark Side of the Moon. Today I noticed the name of the label that released it in Europe. What a coincidence! :laughtwo:

CIMG9353.JPG

:thanks:

Nice DD, The more I watch your harvests, the more I think I need to put on Dark Side of the Moon when I do my next harvest...I think it would make it much more enjoyable!...no smoke before hand...don't want to snip a finger!:laughtwo:

Yes, be careful! :laughtwo:
Although I don't know how anyone could listen to the song "Breathe" and not get an uncontrollable urge to sit back, relax, and smoke some weed... :ganjamon:

Mystery CBD strain harvested yesterday at day 77.
Bigger yield than the last one and equally frosty! :slide:

CIMG93661.JPG

CIMG9364.JPG

___________________________________​

Today, lollipopping of Exotic Thai #1 and #2 at day 4.
They're already as tall as the plants in late flowering. We'll see how much these two stretch in the next weeks.

CIMG9369.JPG

___________________________________​

The oldest plant in the 3x3 flower tent now is the Flo at day 68.
I started the flush about a week ago. One more week and she'll be ready.

CIMG9373.JPG

Back
Top Bottom