Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Dinsdale's Perpetual Grow - Exotic Thai - Flo - NYC Diesel & More

Thank you!
Last time, with the scrog, I kept a lot of bud sites and the final buds were quite small. This time around, I have much fewer buds but they're gonna be much fatter.

I think I'll try one of each on my girls. Lucy has three and a half solid bud sites. Ethel has four strong and another 3-4 little bud sites. Debating between trimming all the minors off and letting them grow as is. Might just let it go for the experience alone.

Not a real update, just two pics from the flower tent after my weekend out of town.

Flo at day 37

CIMG9078.JPG

From left to right: Flo at day 47, unidentified CBD strain at day 47, Exotic Thai #1 at day 43

CIMG9075.JPG

:thanks:

Dinsdale sounds like you weren't kidding about the Flo. I finally looked it a bit and it sounds like a great daytime for me.
I rarely go to dispensary.
I get my medicine through a guy who's grower is a bit older than I and retired. Doesn't sell or grow professionally but will share. This individual is working with a few strains mostly in the Ken Estes line. His CandyLand pheno is hands down the best smoke that I have had to date.
It actually kills pain good body stone but a great creative burst without anxiety.
Anyway, bring it up as it sounds like your Flo.
I got a bunch of autos to run while getting the perpetual started, they gave me some Auto Diesel, Definitely running the GHS NL auto, GSC from fastbuds and LSD25 from fastbuds.
I don't know if the auto version will hold a candle but I like the idea of some variety between photos. Its based on the 98NYC and it was free, been dying to get me hands on this one. Anyway, love the journal Dinsdale, I thought about doing perpetual but I think I'm going to try and break it up a little. Autos in one and the mom hunt in a other.

Have a great day Dinsdale!

The start of some nice looking fat cola's DD, looks like they are filling in quite nice under the tops as well, the count-down begins!:goodjob:

They're already the biggest colas I've ever had. Hopefully they'll keep packing weight in the final weeks.
I think I'll be able to harvest the first plants in less than 20 days. :slide:

Dinsdale sounds like you weren't kidding about the Flo. I finally looked it a bit and it sounds like a great daytime for me.
I rarely go to dispensary.
I get my medicine through a guy who's grower is a bit older than I and retired. Doesn't sell or grow professionally but will share. This individual is working with a few strains mostly in the Ken Estes line. His CandyLand pheno is hands down the best smoke that I have had to date.
It actually kills pain good body stone but a great creative burst without anxiety.
Anyway, bring it up as it sounds like your Flo.
I got a bunch of autos to run while getting the perpetual started, they gave me some Auto Diesel, Definitely running the GHS NL auto, GSC from fastbuds and LSD25 from fastbuds.
I don't know if the auto version will hold a candle but I like the idea of some variety between photos. Its based on the 98NYC and it was free, been dying to get me hands on this one. Anyway, love the journal Dinsdale, I thought about doing perpetual but I think I'm going to try and break it up a little. Autos in one and the mom hunt in a other.

Have a great day Dinsdale!

Variety is always a good thing in my book! I really like having several strains to choose from depending on the time of day, the mood, etc. Also, switching between strains with different cannabinoids profiles can help avoiding tolerance build up.

Meanwhile, in the 2x2 veg tent...

There are 7 clones in that little jungle:

• 2x Exotic Thai #1
  • 2x Exotic Thai #2
  • 2x NYC Diesel
  • 1x Flo
In order to slow down their growth, I topped them all repeatedly and I've turned off 2 of the 4 bulbs, leaving only 32W (true wattage) of LED bulbs. I don't know if it's a good strategy but at least it helps bring down the temps a little bit.

CIMG9082.JPG

:thanks:

Hey everybody, long time no see!

Nothing much is happening right now in the tents.
The veg tent is still over-crowded and the flower tent is pretty much on cruise control.
So here's a few pictures...

Seven plants in the 2x2 veg tent, waiting for a spot to open up in the flower tent.

CIMG9095.JPG

Flo bud at day 47.
Internodal spaces are filling up nicely. Only two colas on this plant but they're already quite heavy. I think they're gonna look pretty good in the end.

CIMG91061.JPG

Flo bud at day 57.
Should be ready soon (in theory), but there's still a lot of new white pistils (and a bit of genetic foxtailing?). No amber trichomes and no purple sugar leaves yet. I stopped feeding this one, only water from now on.

CIMG91091.JPG

Unidentified CBD strain bud at day 57.
There's almost no brown pistils yet. The buds are packing quite a lot of weight and the internodal spaces are filling up all along the two main stems. I can't wait to see the end result! I stopped feeding this one too, only water from now on.

CIMG9108.JPG

That's it for today, folks! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom