Dirt Farmers 2012 Pac. N.W. Backyard Grow

Been slacking on posting my 2012 garden on all the sites I belong to. But I am here now. Here is what I got going on this year. I did start late trying to keep size down this year. Not able to get around as I could in past grows. So far I am liking the size. I am in full flower now.

Strains?

2 Purple Kush
3 American Dream
1 Lemon haze
1 G-13
1 Die (not sure of name)
1 Ken (Local strain)
1 CR (not sure of name
1 Sour Diesel

30 day growth shot. Plant are 60 days old from first pic below.

June 30th

g.jpg

July 30th

july30.jpg

August 30th

DSC08307.jpg

Random shots from a few says ago.

Enjoy friends.

DSC08310.jpg

DSC08311.jpg

DSC08312.jpg

DSC08313.jpg

DSC08314.jpg

DSC08316.jpg

DSC08317.jpg

DSC08318.jpg

DSC08320.jpg

DSC08322.jpg

Sweet! Nice to see you posting your garden. With the smaller plants will you still get all the meds you need for the year? Nice work on the girls.:thumb:

edit, hey man have you thought of doing two smaller harvests? blacking out for twelve hrs. with your car hanger using a dark tarp...

Starting to see some good colas now. The Purple Kush smallest but is the fastest by long shot.

I will be adding my nets soon and cover soon.

Purple Kush is the first two pics and the last. Also in the middle of garden in 4th pic. You can tell the PK by how much bigger the buds are then the rest. 4th pic shows this well. I have found a few spots of PM on the PK's though. Nothing bad just a few spots. I also thinned the crap out of them for they will packed inside with small shoots. Never seen anything like that before. Perhaps my first real Indica is why?

DSC08323.jpg

DSC08324.jpg

DSC08325.jpg

DSC08326.jpg

DSC08327.jpg

DSC08330.jpg

DSC08331.jpg

Sweet! Nice to see you posting your garden. With the smaller plants will you still get all the meds you need for the year? Nice work on the girls.:thumb:

edit, hey man have you thought of doing two smaller harvests? blacking out for twelve hrs. with your car hanger using a dark tarp...

Yah I will have plenty. I think I will be close to or over one pound per plant. That give me 9 to 11lbs for I have 11 plants this year. Starting late worked out perfect for me. This size I really like but I do miss having large plants. Also I try to grow for two years at a time. I try to prepare for disasters,ripped or robbed.

Next year I am going for two 5lb plants under one of my covers in native soil like in 2009. In my other cover I will grow 4 potted plants like you see this year. If I grow 12 plants next year 6 will be autos. But right now the plan is 6. 12 plants like last year grow under 60ft cover was just to much. This is whay I started late.

Also adding 2011 grow in my sig for new people can catch up.

used 2b a time when i could find those blue barrels almost anywhere, n now no one wants to give em' up--
n now i know y...

...well i'm inspired & i'm def. gonna put some soil in my 20gal DWC reservoirs

You're doing a great job as usual dirtfarmer. Imagine you'll still probably have to tarp them again to get them finished. But we've had a pretty good dry spell here.

Back
Top Bottom