Dirt Farmers 2012 Pac. N.W. Backyard Grow

Added bug zapper inside cover. Used bucket to lower zapper down into 2/3. I then used duck tape to derect the light off the plants.

Copy and paste from another thread.

Bingo!!!!! I think I got it figured out. I used duct tape and wraped the bucket a few times. All light is derected away from the plants.

I have not seen one moth tonight. Last night the zapper killed 6 and I killed 3 with my broom. Not a one tonight. Maybe those were the one's living in my plants. IDK. I only been watching like an hour though. The bucket works kind of like a trap. They flop around in the bucket and work right into the light. Also do not have dead bugs falling on my plants. After only one day IMO this is a must have. Better than letting them do there thing all night. I will add another one outside just the help draw them away. I seen some nice big old school ones on CL I may check out. You know the kind that you can here zapping a few houses away? The only reason why I want another one is I am not sure if I am drawing them into the carport or not. A larger one outside the carport may help with that.

Check it out. Plants are pitch black with bug zapper about 5 feet above them. I think it may work but not sure. we will see though.

DSC08406.jpg

How it was before.

DSC08401.jpg

DSC08402.jpg

Your plants are beautiful. I just went back to 2009 as well... sweet

Thanks for posting

Looks like your going to get some tighter buds than you had last time. We had a great growing season in the state this year. I see days of trimming.lol

Tight man, thanks for giving me a walkthrough with the video too. Was very neat to have a virtual tour! Just need smell-o-vision =)
Sample bud looks real frosty, and I'm sure it will be a neat high.

Happy Harvesting, All the Best

RL~

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

Look the bud sites on this bad girl. (Sour D) It's theonly plant I did not prune. And it is the biggest from bud sites to girth of all my plants. It's the slowest plant I have though. Or was last to go full flower out of the plants I have I should say.
IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

I ran out of net so let this one go. After this pic I tied and staked it up better. She a flopper for sure.
IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

Started some flushing today. Flushing is easy with 30% perlite. Just dump as much water as fast as you want. Garden looks like it will be all done by Oct. 12th. Sour D may have to go a little longer. Close up are the Lemon Haze. She will be next to come down.

Cutting a few spots of rot out of the garden daily. Nothing to consider early harvest yet. Not a single worm. I think BT every 5 days did the job. BUT it was not untill this time last year I started seeing worm damage.

Can say I got some nice thick fat colas this year fopr starting so late. Branching is really week though. Did not have the veg time to bulk up. Or so it seems anyway.

The purple kush plants came in 2oz short of 1lb each. The Ken strain came in a 3/4lb even. But I still have the pop corn buds growing on all three plants harvested. You can see one of them in first pic below. Not sure how much I will get from them but it's a few bags for sure.

Some of the plants needed water. So thats why some of them look thirtsy.

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3307.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

Back