Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Nicholas, yes everything you need nutrient-wise is in the kit. Of course you’ll need the following components or a variation of them, ie pot size.

• Please Note: The gardener will need the following: 8 cu ft bale of ProMix HP myco, or Sunshine #4 or Promix BX myco. Perlite can be added to the BX in order to increase porosity for indoor growing.20-40 pounds of organic worm castings that show an NPK of zero K. (1-1-0) A proper growing environment, basic gardening skills, six 7-gallon pots, six 1-gallon pots, and a sprayer capable of putting out a fine spray. All drenches, " Minerals, Microbes, and Magic " are included in the kit.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask.

It had long sword-like buds like we used to get in the late 70's. Very nostalgic. More sativa-like than anything I have ever grown and I mainly grow sativas.
I used to get Oaxacan spears (sword like buds) back in the 70's... The best weed I would get back then was some Columbian gold that was the bomb, small compressed buds and oh the smell and the flavor and a good buzz to boot! And don't forget the thai stick! Mostly Mexican dirt weed, but occasionally we would get something good.

For anyone interested please use code "420MAGAZINE" at checkout for an exclusive 15% discount off our kits.

Cheers to new growth in the new year!

For anyone interested please use code "420MAGAZINE" at checkout for an exclusive 15% discount off our kits.

Cheers to new growth in the new year!

Happy New year Doc! I’m about to jump into your kit pretty soon. I’ve been running with something closely resembling T&J Enterprises mix that I think you tried in your earlier high brix days. Would any of your foliars or drenches be of use to me now with my high brix mix or should I wait until I can mix up a batch of your mix? Can I ruin my crop?

Happy New year Doc! I’m about to jump into your kit pretty soon. I’ve been running with something closely resembling T&J Enterprises mix that I think you tried in your earlier high brix days. Would any of your foliars or drenches be of use to me now with my high brix mix or should I wait until I can mix up a batch of your mix? Can I ruin my crop?
Hello there. One product works very well with any soil grow: Roots! Doc advises to save the foliars and drenches for the kit. Order extra Roots! if you want to use it with other soil. It works fantastic.

Starting the New Year strong: "Best soil, best nutes, best bud!!!"

Take a look, our customer grew 5 plants in an 8x8 partially sealed room and enjoyed a bountiful harvest, yielding 1-2 pounds per plant!

Right on, G!

Let's keep it growing through the New Year! Use promo code WELCOMEBACK24 at Doc Bud's High Brix Blend for 24% off your entire order+free shipping.

Cheers from our garden to your's,
Doc Bud

72400098134__88D2CAB7-631C-4230-B1A8-398CCD236ECC.jpg

72400127149__D338EB6A-7C31-4BA3-98F4-B005120565AE.jpg

72400157878__C11711EF-7390-43D2-88A9-78A2A0D2239E.jpg

72400160604__B2D7F24A-F3EF-49DC-8530-62E011EBC11E.jpg

Hey high brix family! I’m trying to get into high brix pretty soon and was just trying to get everything on paper as this will be my first real grow in my eyes especially in big pots. I have grown small plants in no bigger than half gallon pots flowering when small. I’ve just been learning and testing but since I found out about BRIX I know this is IT.

My plan is a 2 x 8 x 4 cab with 3 ts1000s and 4 15 gallon pots of doc brix mix. I plan to grow out 8 seedlings topping after 5 nodes down to the 3rd for 4 colas. Clone tops and use to sex. Grow 4 best fems until rootbound keeping under 16 inches, transplant them into their 15 gallon home, slam em down with a screen bout 8 inches and flower. Train for 2 weeks, clean under growth and follow doc instructions!

Does that sound like a good plan? Anything anyone can add? Of course I will make sure my environment is in check first!!!

Is the 6/5/3 method good for super hot peppers? Would I need anything else than PromixHP, worm casting, gypsum, oyster shell and soft rock phosphate?

Edit: oh, and azomite
It will certainly be an improvement, especially if you use calcium carbonate and not oyster shell. Of course, you could always just buy High Brix amendment or a large bag of Roots! and nothing more and do better than 6/5/3. :cool:

Hey high brix family! I’m trying to get into high brix pretty soon and was just trying to get everything on paper as this will be my first real grow in my eyes especially in big pots. I have grown small plants in no bigger than half gallon pots flowering when small. I’ve just been learning and testing but since I found out about BRIX I know this is IT.

My plan is a 2 x 8 x 4 cab with 3 ts1000s and 4 15 gallon pots of doc brix mix. I plan to grow out 8 seedlings topping after 5 nodes down to the 3rd for 4 colas. Clone tops and use to sex. Grow 4 best fems until rootbound keeping under 16 inches, transplant them into their 15 gallon home, slam em down with a screen bout 8 inches and flower. Train for 2 weeks, clean under growth and follow doc instructions!

Does that sound like a good plan? Anything anyone can add? Of course I will make sure my environment is in check first!!!
Solid! Use 10's instead of 15's. Too much soil for that lighting.

Solid! Use 10's instead of 15's. Too much soil for that lighting.
Sorry I forgot to mention I will be adding 2 tsw2000s for flowering for a total of 1050 watts or around 65 watts per sqft. Would you still recommend I go with 10s? And remember my height is only 4 feet so between my pots and my plants getting too close to the lights I have a bout 18 inches of growing space. They will be blasted with light!

It will certainly be an improvement, especially if you use calcium carbonate and not oyster shell. Of course, you could always just buy High Brix amendment or a large bag of Roots! and nothing more and do better than 6/5/3. :cool:
Thank you. Is 6/5/3 water only or does one need additional feeding?

I'm already using the kit for cannabis but I would prefer a cheaper alternative for hot peppers as getting the kit in Canada is expensive.

Thank you. Is 6/5/3 water only or does one need additional feeding?

I'm already using the kit for cannabis but I would prefer a cheaper alternative for hot peppers as getting the kit in Canada is expensive.
I wish there was a less expensive way to ship to you nice people in Canada. On consult with Doc....feed weak nitrates (calcium nitrate) in veg and use some ammonia based nitrogen when they start to flower. A good one would be ammonium sulfate. Fishy ferts would also work, but not quite as well.

Sorry I forgot to mention I will be adding 2 tsw2000s for flowering for a total of 1050 watts or around 65 watts per sqft. Would you still recommend I go with 10s? And remember my height is only 4 feet so between my pots and my plants getting too close to the lights I have a bout 18 inches of growing space. They will be blasted with light!
Oh that makes a difference. 15's will be great with extended veg time.

Back
Top Bottom