Dogwash's Triple Cheese SCROG

The ones in the middle were one a timer, twice a day for 3 minutes, and the edges were triggered manually at feed. I’d just mix everything in the 5g jug and turn the switch on low. It has a drop in pump That fits in the jug hole.
Fair play man! I like to feed by hand, just do it once a day close to when the lights come on

2.5L each then I pump the excess out and get rid

Fair play man! I like to feed by hand, just do it once a day close to when the lights come on

2.5L each then I pump the excess out and get rid
I’m doing 5 gallons every other day, and 10 gallons on The weekend feed. I hand watered until it started taking over three hours to feed. Lol.

I use this now.
0F7694CB-5650-478F-8038-8E9F04C0ECE4.jpeg

When I pulled off the SCROG, I disconnected the irrigation so I could move them around. This has been a life saver. Takes about 30 minutes to hour depending on the feed.

I’m doing 5 gallons every other day, and 10 gallons on The weekend feed. I hand watered until it started taking over three hours to feed. Lol.

I use this now.
0F7694CB-5650-478F-8038-8E9F04C0ECE4.jpeg

When I pulled off the SCROG, I disconnected the irrigation so I could move them around. This has been a life saver. Takes about 30 minutes to hour depending on the feed.

I should be more clear about feeding - i will give them 2.5L daily from about two weeks into bloom - the first two weeks will be every other day
Before that it's every few days

How come it takes so long to feed your babies bro? I'm done with mine in a few minutes now I've got the under SCROG feed tubes in place

And here they are after being topped

I've tried to even them out a little and took the longer stems back a little further instead of taking just the tips

I've not grown this strain in this tent before and I'm still learning the best way to train em

I plan on flipping em in one week's time - don't want them to be touching each other by the time they get flipped to 12/12

And I've taken their feed EC back up to 0.9 today
I'll keep it at that til the end of next week when I'll raise it to 1.0

Flipped em to 12/12 today

I'm not sure if I've possibly done it a little early but I've wanted to flip em when they were definitely not touching

I'm aiming at the less is more philosophy - it killed me during the last crop having to remove chunks of moldy bud as there was too much bud and not enuff air movement
So I'm trying to leave plenty space

And they're off! It's been a couple days over a week and I'm glad I left plenty of room for the girls to expand

They're doing exactly that

They're just starting to show properly
This time next week they'll all have proper white heads, guaranteed

This strain is absolutely fantastic, the taste and effect are so perfect, best I've ever grown

The speed that the flowers develop is incredible

I've cropped this strain once last month and been loving it

I think I've found the strain I've been hunting for a few years now, my perfect strain triple cheese

Here we go, as promised, proper white heads on em now

After 21 days in 12/12

EC wise they're up to 1.3 now, 1.4 next week for week four

I'm taking them up 0.1 EC every week, keeping the feed fairly weak as I'm trying to avoid foxtails

Talk about expanding, I'm glad I left a lot of room
They've pretty much tripled in size

So today I defoliated under the SCROG

Here they are underneath before

And afterwards

It's an important part of the SCROG process I think, getting rid of small stuff that ain't gonna turn into much
I try to cut away pretty much everything that's under the net
Helps the plants focus their growth where the light is - ideally growing bigger buds
Also allows light to properly get to the buds all the way down the stems
Also keeping it clear underneath allows for airflow, which is key to avoiding the dreaded bud rot

It's a fine line - you've got to be careful what you take away - the plant on the right at the front has got a bit more stretch than the others and kind of fell over when I took out the middle growth
I've had to break out the yo-yos earlier than usual to help that one stay upright

Back
Top Bottom