D'oh

I am a 58-year-old retired tradesman with pretty bad arthritis in my knees. Recently someone suggested that I try CBD oil to relieve the symptoms. My brother just happened to be using a combination of CBD/THC oil to treat a concussion so I borrowed some from him. To my surprise, it relieved the inflammation much more than prescription NSAIDs or any other herbal remedy I had tried and did miracles for the pain.

My brother got the oil on the reservation which is the only place it was obtainable at the time and surprisingly is still a pain in the ass to get even though cannabis has been recently legalized in Canada besides it is also pretty expensive so I have decided to start growing my own cannabis. So I plan on making my own oil experimenting which combination of CBD and THC works best so I will be growing a high CBD strain and Northern Lights to mix and match with.

I also did grow in my younger years so I have a basic understanding but am always looking to learn more.

I am a 58-year-old retired millwright with pretty bad arthritis in my knees. Recently someone suggested that I try CBD oil to relieve the symptoms. My brother just happened to be using a combination of CBD/THC oil to treat a concussion so I borrowed some from him. To my surprise, it relieved the inflammation much more than prescription NSAIDs or any other herbal remedy I had tried and did miracles for the pain.

My brother got the oil on the reservation which is the only place it was obtainable at the time and surprisingly is still a pain in the ass to get even though cannabis has been recently legalized in Canada besides it is also pretty expensive so I have decided to start growing my own cannabis. So I plan on making my own oil experimenting which combination of CBD and THC works best so I will be growing a high CBD strain and Northern Lights to mix and match with.

I also did grow in my younger years so I have a basic understanding but am always looking to learn more.
Hi and welcome!
There are so much for you to read!
See my signature, SweetSue's Threads.
Full of links to basically anything you need to make oil/cream for pain.
When you start your grow, make a journal, see signature links for new members.. All the know how to you need.

Thanks for the warm welcome SweetSue. I actually have already started my grow and I was planning on making a journal but I am not really sure where to post it?? Nevermind.... I just found it. lol.

OOps... sorry AngryBird.

I am a 58-year-old retired tradesman with pretty bad arthritis in my knees. Recently someone suggested that I try CBD oil to relieve the symptoms. My brother just happened to be using a combination of CBD/THC oil to treat a concussion so I borrowed some from him. To my surprise, it relieved the inflammation much more than prescription NSAIDs or any other herbal remedy I had tried and did miracles for the pain.

Very cool, better to produce your own so you know what exactly you are ingesting.
BTW just a friendly warning Cannabis may not be addicting but
GROWING IT IS

Very cool, better to produce your own so you know what exactly you are ingesting.
BTW just a friendly warning Cannabis may not be addicting but
GROWING IT IS

I totally agree because making it myself I know what’s in it and I can experiment with the THC CBD levels. And yes I know it is addictive because I did grow some at least 20 years ago and found it a really fun hobby but back then it was hard to get good seeds and of course it was still illegal but now it’s a whole new ballgame with it being legal in Canada to grow and seeds readily available online, LOL. Thanks for the post Gazoo.

By the way I started a journal of my grow if you want to check it out. First grow in over 20 yrs!! Northern Lights under 600W LED

Hiya Homer! SweetSue is the place I started. I have RA. Cannabis helps immensely with the pain and inflammation. I make my own salve as well! Welcome to 420Mag!

Hi LadyGaea.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I will look into making salve too. Thank you for the info.

Hi there Homer, and welcome to the forum! :D
I'm brand new here as well. Unlike you I've never grown before but I too have realized the healing properties of cannabis. It helps with my depression, anxiety and anxiety attacks. I unfortunately live in a country where it is not yet legalized (hoping they'll catch up soon...) so my grow is a stealthy one. Happy to hear that cannabis has helped you and I'm excited for your journey, as I am for mine. I'll be following your grow!

Hi there Homer, and welcome to the forum! :D
I'm brand new here as well. Unlike you I've never grown before but I too have realized the healing properties of cannabis. It helps with my depression, anxiety and anxiety attacks. I unfortunately live in a country where it is not yet legalized (hoping they'll catch up soon...) so my grow is a stealthy one. Happy to hear that cannabis has helped you and I'm excited for your journey, as I am for mine. I'll be following your grow!

Hello HereToLearn.

Thank you for your warm welcome; that was very kind of you. I am happy to read that cannabis has helped you and sorry it isn’t legal yet in your country. I thought your comment about pH was really sweet so please feel free to chime in any time and welcome to my thread.

Back
Top Bottom